(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

For reflect, I'd try different gear. Focus more on evasion, especially with your helm and boots. That's one big reason I use Atziri boots too. Also, trade out some damage nodes for some life nodes. Whenever you come up against a reflect pack, use a jade flask. It'll seriously help your evasion vs melee attacks, but the big bonus comes for the projectiles because of Ondar's Guile which doubles your chance to evade your own projectile reflected damage. It also helps to use a ruby flask....
ign crixus_sabr
Hi did you try this build post 2.0 ? did you find a satisfactory new set up?

I have to admit I am struggling to update this build with all the changes to life and mana.

Curious to see if you abandoned this for now.

cheers
"
JABone1 wrote:
Hi did you try this build post 2.0 ? did you find a satisfactory new set up?

I have to admit I am struggling to update this build with all the changes to life and mana.

Curious to see if you abandoned this for now.

cheers

I have now brought it back. I'm not quite finished updating it yet, but it's definitely working extremely well again. Yay vitality/spirit void!
ign crixus_sabr
Oh hey, nice to see you back mate!

How are you finding the build in this patch? I had to ultimately abandon my version due to prolif being nerfed.

Thoughts on uber atziri?
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
How are you finding the build in this patch? I had to ultimately abandon my version due to prolif being nerfed.

Thoughts on uber atziri?

Proliferate being nerfed is why I use molten strike mainly for bosses and wild strike for the rest. It has a great clear speed in comparison.

I have not really thought about uber Atziri for now. I've been having too much fun tweaking this lightsabre build and theorycrafting some others. Currently, I'm working from a base build idea lighty had for dagger - crit - frostblades for clear speed. I changed mine up quite a bit from his to give it more life and defense with ranger or duelist, while his is more offense oriented from scion.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Jan 29, 2016, 7:51:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info