[Lighty] (2.1) Crit Frost blades - Testing For Ascendancy

*most things subject to change. Criticism and inquiry welcome*

Summary and Important Stuff
Testing Crit Frost Blades for Ascendancy and it seems pretty okay so far. Insane aoe clear speed with shit single target dps.

The tooltip dps of Frost Blades only represents the initial melee hit and not the projectiles. To see your real tooltip check the link below
How To Calculate Actual Dps

*At lv21 Frost Blades adds an additional Projectile*

Passive Tree:
Gems & Links:
  • Frost Blades - Multistrike - Fork - Projectile Physical - WeD - Crit Dmg
  • Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Bloodmagic
  • Hatred - Herald Of Ash - Enlighten
  • Cast When Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Frost Golem(3) - Tempest Shield(7)
  • Herald Of Ice - Curse On Hit - Assassin’s Mark - Enhance/Enlighten/Blind/Second Curse?
  • Molten Strike - Multistrike - Slower Projectiles - Crit Dmg

Bandits:
  • Help Oak - 40 Life
  • Help Kraiten - 8% Attack Speed
  • Help Alira - +1 Maximum Power Charge

My Gear:

IGN: KarnTheSilver [Feel free to ask any questions ]

When you message me in-game make sure the player is in the [Lighty] guild; otherwise it isn't me

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 24, 2016, 2:51:34 AM
From Previous Thread:

"
irukandji wrote:
nice to see someone else sees the potential of crit frostblades.

im playing atm a rangerversion of this in TSC (im using IR to but in HC i would prefer going evasion) and its playing like the old power siphon builds from 2-3 years ago.

some things i would tell you from my xp. i swapped out PPA for FA on my char atm since FA gives me more clearspeed then PPA (on a sixed linked version i would use it again ofc). i also dont think that you need fork/chain on FB atm since the higher the ASp i got anything died in the autotarget Frostbladesd anyways.

My Single Traget was for a long time (i wanted to play originally crit LS with that toon) Vaal LS but i recently swapped over to Vaal Double Strike which i never used before. Its actually pretty decent on a 4L and i can move myself out of the bossfights and let my Fakedouble doing the work. But thats personal preference ofc. (if your fully charged (7FC/4PC) your Double kills all bosses in his 4.5 seconds unbuffed livespan easily)

I also use the new Leech Nodes in the duelist area which are easy reachable so i dont need any leech gem. instead im using added fire there atm but there are ofc other options too.

Im having a blast playing it since it clears - for those who wanna farm/grind dried lake for currency for example - almost like a bower or other ranged chars.

greetings
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Jan 24, 2016, 2:48:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info