(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

This is one of the best template posts I've read. Congrats man. I was planning to try out a very similar build once a4 update gives a respect.

I was thinking of 1 scepter and shield with a few different gear choices.

This is an excellent walk through which I've learned from.

Thank you!
"
litesabr wrote:
"
Shoxu wrote:
Hi there,

I love your build Im using it right now on my Duelist but I have huge problem with mana, I can either switch faster attacks to mana leech or use warlords mark all the time (wich is realy annoying), what can I do to get more mana can I choose some other way in skill tree or something?

Do you have any mana leech on jewelry or gloves? That's a must for this build if you don't want to use warlord's mark. Another very helpful thing is to use mana leech + herald of thunder.

I switched added fire damage to blood magic like you said in posts before and Im using 3 heralds, (ash, thunder, ice) and Hatred ofc. I have to say it goes pretty well, I can also go with mana leech + herald of thunder like you said but only solo, in party i still have an issue with mana, atm im using partys to level up cause im only 80 but still thanks for all the info helped me a lot :)

The damage is not so powerful as yours but Im too low geared atm, and I also struggle with surviving cause Im forced to use Tabula Rasa ^^

Those are the only things I was able to afford atm so its still far away from your gear but Im glad I got the catalysts :)

And here are my stats: http://i.imgur.com/G3XfeGz.jpg

If you have any advice for me please let me know. I enjoy this build a lot just hope I get some 6L armor soon :D And Im thinking about Atziri's Splendour btw. Cause all the armors are same price as I checked poe.trade and the Atziri one looks nice in my opinion, what do you think about it?

Have a nice day.

One BIG thing you're missing out on is herald of ash + ele prolif when which is why I put HoA into the one of the weapons (and leapslam in the other).
ign crixus_sabr
Am i missing anything here, 41k DPS tooltip Lightning Strike 3446hp.

http://puu.sh/gzziB/377e27a171.jpg

Passive Skill Tree

Last edited by SithSquirrel on Mar 14, 2015, 3:00:52 AM
"
SithSquirrel wrote:
Am i missing anything here, 41k DPS tooltip Lightning Strike 3446hp.

Yes, a couple of things.

1) 5L vs 6L

2) Lots of damage on the amulet, especially crit multi and flat phys damage.

3) Your first scepter is really low phys damage. They have a wide variation:
"
Adds (65–100 to 85–160) Physical Damage

4) Get a few more levels. 83 is pretty low for this build. Being that you have to be 75+ to even use the scepters which have some of the highest item requirements in the game, this build is only for high level characters.
ign crixus_sabr
Hi :)
im following your build since the end of patch 1.2 .
Now im level 89 and i have theese gems on my 6L chest:
molten strike
faster attack
multistrike
weapon elemental damage
added fire damage
increased critical damage

Well i have noticed i have more dps if i put "melee physical dmg" instead of "increased critical damage".
Maybe i have to focus more on crit chance in my build? (I tried also with maligaro's virtuosity, but its stil a lot better to put "melee physical damage" instead of "increased critical damage")

This is my current gear:
Spoiler

My current tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYAXgSzBbUPqxPMFSAV9ha_GbQaOCLiI_Yk_SaVJy8pTyoLKk0s6TBxMHw1kjY9OkI8LT8nR-JKfUrIS3hM_02ST_NRR1VLVvpbr185YeJieWKsZU1noGjyaf5sjG1sbqpwUnKpfXV_K4Kbh3aK8Iw2jX2Nv5BVkn2Yb5stnaqiAKOKpDmvbLCrtUi18rc-vTa-p8BmxILE9sauytPQgdN-1CPWiti93CPdDd2o4XPjn-Qi5c_nVOd06NbpRuw47MvtIO4O73rwH_Pq9zL8xf4K_rr_3g==

I have 52809 damage on molten strike tootlip with just herald of thunder (i use HoT and grace)

Do have i to put melee phisical dmg instead of increased crit damage? if the answer is no, why?

EDIT:
Im trying "physical to lightining" instead of "increased critical dmg", the dps is higher (a lot)
Tell me if im doing good :)
Last edited by Giuse90 on Mar 17, 2015, 3:10:27 PM
Phys-to-lightning is really good damage on the skill for sure. However, it converts the rest of the physical damage you do so that you can't leech any mana from physical damage. I haven't been able to figure out a way around that problem yet, so if you have any ideas, please let me know.
ign crixus_sabr
i thought to keep using phisical-to-lightning.
Then my plane is:
1) to use on a doryani's catalyst: leap slam <-> curse-on-hit <-> warlord's mark
2) to refund 5 points on the passive skill tree (4 points in the top-right of the tree "Blood Drikner" since i won't leech from physical dmg, and 1 point of "+ 5% maximum life" somewhere) so i can put these point on the top-left of the tree (the points on top of "disemboweling") to take the points of + %max life & reduced mana cost of skill.
Replacing these points I'll have:
+10 strenght
-10 Dexterity
-5% max life
+19% reduced mana cost of skills
and I have no more the 2% physical damage leeched as mana (useless with this setting)

3)if more mana leech is needed versus some certain types of bosses, right before to fight him,to replace "faster attack" gem (this one is the gem who gives u less dps compared to the others) with "mana leech" gem.
Furthermore with this replacement you will attack slower, so you will spend less mana.
Lastly mana leech and faster attack are both green gems, so u can swap them xD

4)to hope that this is enough xD

Let me know what do you think :)
"
Giuse90 wrote:
1) to use on a doryani's catalyst: leap slam <-> curse-on-hit <-> warlord's mark

Let me know what do you think :)

I just tried this and it surprisingly worked much better than I thought it would. I also have attached a blind gem to my herald of thunder. So, here are my items as they currently stand.
Current Items

Vaal glacial hammer is just something I'm trying out. I don't have any vaal orbs right now so I can't recolor my boots yet because I want to use vaal grace + vaal haste.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Mar 19, 2015, 10:31:39 AM
Hi, its still me, do you know something that could help against ele reflect?
I avoid maps wtih ele refect but, sometimes i meet some monster with that damned reflection and i insta die..
Is there a solution?
i was thinking about Atziri's Acuity for the insta leech, but is 1.2 % of my dmg (60% of 2% from dorianys)

1)do u think 1.2% is enough(i have 103K dmg on molten strike tooltip)?

if its enough, Atziri's Acuity price is around 150 exa.. so..
2)do you know an alternative?

Let me know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info