(2.1) Jedi Strike -- litesabr's Doryani Lightsabres - BACK IN ACTION!!

Until you can use the doryani scepter at lvl 75 which gives you the 2% elemental leech, I recommend using a life leech gem as part of the molten shell links.
ign crixus_sabr
even the current gear?
ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

IGN: RedDuh
This build isn't designed to work until you can use both of the doryani's scepters. Until then, you'll most likely have to use these in a 5-link:

Molten Strike + Faster Attacks + Multistrike + Blood Magic + Life Leech

If you can remove either Blood Magic or Life Leech gems, add in Weapon Elemental and Increased Critical Damage gems. 6th gem is optional and can be any of these:

ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 8, 2014, 6:51:18 AM
I selling my full gear with gems.(I made this for litesabr's build).

Offers only, no lowballers plz. :)

ElysiumGate POE Klán:
http://www.pathofexile.com/guild/profile/91153

This build sounds very promising!
However, I'm wondering why did you remove Unwavering Stance, and how to survive without it.
Stun Mechanic
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun

You only have a chance to be stunned when something does more than 10% of your total life in damage. If the chance is under 20% to stun, it is ignored. I have a small amount of ES which allows a 50% chance to avoid stun and the Heart of the Oak passive in the ranger tree grants another 30% to avoid stun also.
ign crixus_sabr
Man i was wondering if after Heart Of Oak is worth going for Ballistic Mastery. I am 89 lvl atm almost 90 at rampage i follow your guide got the same passive tree except i took the 2 big Int nodes untill i upgrade some of my jew.

Does Ballistic Mastery Increases physical damage or overall damage of Molten strike

My gear is this atm

Also last question i was thinking after 90 lvl taking "Aquity" Right side of the tree the passive nodes with the Accuracy and attack speed.What is your opinion what do you suggest for end lvl passives

My passive tree is this

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AixEdUTzBRSFHUV9hcvGNcaOBv6HKcdFCP2JOEk_SXfJ-0wVDB8Mgk0kzWSNuk8LT0-P5s__Ed-Sn1Nkk3jTipP81FHUflTpVXWVvpZ81uvYnljcGTnZU1mnmegbBZsRm5pcmxyqXgNfr2ApITZhxmHdo19j0aQCpBVkn2X_phvmSubLaOKpBmkwqZXp4SpbqyqtfK2Qbc-vYG-ir6nwBrEFcT2xq7Tfti93CPdDeNq5c_nVOhm6hjsy-4O73rv4_cy-tL7RfxL_MX-Cv6P_94=

The Int Nodes gonna get removed after i find the upgrade i want
To me, Ballistic Mastery isn't very good for this crit build. IMO, it's worse than a flat 15% physical node because it won't even increase the damage of the primary attack.

I noticed the links in your chest and I would recommend using Faster Attacks instead of Added Fire. Added Fire or (Power Charge on Critical) is the last gem you should add.

Also, if you can, try to upgrade your scepters to get more pdps, especially the second one with added 83-102 damage. This will increase your overall dps by a lot because all other damage modifiers are based on that initial pdps.

Another note: you won't get very much leech from physical life leech like you added to your gloves. Your physical damage gets converted by 60% to fire, and that fire is multiplied by about 3 from from just the weapons. Also, hatred damage is based on your initial pdps before conversion. Let's say you gain +40% damage from hatred, and multiply that by 3. Herald of ash also gives another 15% as fire. Of your original pdps which I will call 'x', this will give you a rough approximation of the numbers.

pdps = 0.4 * x = 0.4x

fire dps = (0.6 + .15) * x * 3 = 2.25x

cold dps = 0.4 * x * 3 = 1.2x

0.4 + 1.8 + 1.2 = 3.85

0.4 / 3.4 = 10.4% = 10%

You're doing a total of 3.85x of your original dps, but only 10% of that is physical damage.

This is why the build can do so much damage because of the scepters and why it is so extremely important to increase the flat damage on the weapons before anything else.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 14, 2014, 9:16:43 AM
When i remove Added fire i get -10k dps on tooltip you think its worth more getting 3R2B1G socket on my armour and end game have MoltenStrik+Faster Attacks+Multistrike+PowerCharge+WeD+Increased Critical Damage?

Ty for your advise's

Update

6Linked my Belly divined my Scepter to a kinda better one

Also can you suggest me what passive nodes to get after 90 lvl
Last edited by quodlike on Sep 14, 2014, 10:38:11 AM
My recommendation on removing the added fire was because you had a 5L. If you're using a 6L, I would change back to added fire and get power charges from assassin's mark.

Make sure to get heart of the oak first, but then focus the rest of your passives on getting more life/defense. I prefer life.
ign crixus_sabr
Last edited by litesabr on Sep 14, 2014, 7:34:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info