Herald of Ash

Also doesn't work with Bear Trap anyway.

so the 'on attack' seems to be accurate, has to be an attack and not a spell.. havn't tested on other spells
I compared a quality (increased fire damage) Herald of Ash to a non quality gem and the dps of my attack went up. Does the increased fire damage from quality also increase the burn damage? Burning in general is increased by fire damage but I have no idea of testing this.
Also, what reduces the reservation cost? Reduced aura reservation? Reduced mama use by skills (since its not an aura)? Neither? Both?
note how the aura nodes mentioning reserve, did not specify that they only lower reserve of auras, those reduced reserve nodes is just reduced reserve. =p
Sorry if this was mentioned i could not see a clear answer.

Does it work with increased AOE support gem??

Assuming it does work, do i link the support to my main skill(dual strike) or the herald of ash gem??

Thanks
Last edited by PhillTheWill on Aug 27, 2014, 3:45:04 PM
Just to confirm, this DOES work with Ethereal Knives I just tested it. Which could open up some really neat and cool possibilities.
Need a confirmation on how the scale of this ignite damage.

It reads like it ignites for 100% of overkill damage (meaning 400% over the 4 seconds).

Does it still scale just like normal ignite starting at 20% of the hit damage each second?
How does the overkill damage calculation interact with Culling Strike? Is all the damage past the 90% HP threshold considered overkill damage? What about monsters shattered at 30% of their HP by Glacial Hammer?
Culling is checked afte-- fuck it. link.
Oh dear. That's a shame.

At least I'm having loads of fun with Leap Strike + Herald of Ash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info