[Ripped] Sycho's Crit Chaos Spectral Throw/Viper Strike Shadow for 1.2 Patch

"
_Sycho wrote:
Its fine for longer fights
but double strike is just better early game
Will have to keep testing it

Binos has nothin to do with vaal pact

i thought Binos has life regen when you kill a poisoned enemy? sorry i'm just curious, this is my first time playing up to such high levels :l
"
Giften wrote:
"
_Sycho wrote:
Its fine for longer fights
but double strike is just better early game
Will have to keep testing it

Binos has nothin to do with vaal pact

i thought Binos has life regen when you kill a poisoned enemy? sorry i'm just curious, this is my first time playing up to such high levels :l

It does but its not worth it to lose the instant leech if you have like 6%+ life leech
udpated
Last edited by _Sycho on Aug 23, 2014, 9:51:00 PM
hello mind providing a small update on how this build is going? so is viper strike really poopy?
and also how is your survivabilty at this point? im kinda facing some issues with certain monsters at lvl 55. not sure what i did wrong though.
"
Giften wrote:
hello mind providing a small update on how this build is going? so is viper strike really poopy?
and also how is your survivabilty at this point? im kinda facing some issues with certain monsters at lvl 55. not sure what i did wrong though.

Sure.
I've had some real life stuffs to do, and I also leveled up another back up build (poison arrow trapper) in the last day or two.

Viper strike is going to be better than double strike late game, when you have like 20k+ singletarget with it. As for now, I prefer double strike.
I'm almost 70 now and doing low level maps fine
I'm 3.6k life which is kinda low but yeah
Have 17k double strike dps 4 link
2.8k spectral throw dps 4 link
I just gotta get levels and then I'll keep updating
picked up a quality added chaos damage and leveling it.
mind posting your current gear/tree? im stuck at 1k dps on ST and 7k on double, curious to see what your gear looks like compared to mine. thanks
"
moodzy wrote:
mind posting your current gear/tree? im stuck at 1k dps on ST and 7k on double, curious to see what your gear looks like compared to mine. thanks

Updated with level 71 gear and passives
updated with gear at 75, picture of rip, and tree.
Will be re-leveling this build in the future, but going to be playing on my alt character which is a poison arrow trapper

build was doing really well, and once I got the chaos damage in the tree + leveled gems the damage was going to be really good.
Last edited by _Sycho on Aug 26, 2014, 8:52:10 PM
sorry about your rip. was accuracy ever an issue? what was your hit chance?
"
moodzy wrote:
sorry about your rip. was accuracy ever an issue? what was your hit chance?

Nope not really
High, over 85% for sure
If you need accuracy depth perception is right there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info