[Ripped] Sycho's Crit Chaos Spectral Throw/Viper Strike Shadow for 1.2 Patch

"
Gankker wrote:
_Sycho, I meant like could I use Lightning Strike just to gather charges? I would definitely still use ST because it's a fun skill and good for leveling even after the nerfs I would think.

Also could you give a small explanation on the passives while leveling? Do you take the dagger nodes early on and just keep a dagger on you the whole leveling process, or do you skip them until later on?

Yeah you could use lightning strike to generate charges, but I think spectral is better cause it can hit multiple targets. But it doesn't really matter, its up to you, with quality on lightning strike it'd pierce.
I usually just get the skeleton of the tree done before I get any crit/big damage investments like adders touch/flaying. Around level 70, after I get most of the life, I start to pick up damage
Could you include the skeleton like you were talking about in the build tab? Would be super helpful since I often am pretty terrible at figuring out how to build during the early game.

Thanks for all the help :P, and sorry if I'm being a bother!
"
Gankker wrote:
Could you include the skeleton like you were talking about in the build tab? Would be super helpful since I often am pretty terrible at figuring out how to build during the early game.

Thanks for all the help :P, and sorry if I'm being a bother!

The level guides are all there
just basically dont take crit until level 70+
How hard would it be to morph the build into a CoC build later on once you found appropriate gear for it? Don't have much experience with CoC, but I think it looks amazing and often see it used with Spectral Throw.
"
Gankker wrote:
How hard would it be to morph the build into a CoC build later on once you found appropriate gear for it? Don't have much experience with CoC, but I think it looks amazing and often see it used with Spectral Throw.

Best way to do CoC is dual wands with barrage, and you pick up twin terrors, in my opinion.
I haven't had experience with it either though
Daggers ST could work for it. It would be pretty easy to transition
I will save further questions for when 1.20 is here and you have a chance to run it. I will be playing on Rampage with the build, would you mind if I added you in game tomorrow just to see how it goes and to bug you a little when I come to problems?
"
Gankker wrote:
I will save further questions for when 1.20 is here and you have a chance to run it. I will be playing on Rampage with the build, would you mind if I added you in game tomorrow just to see how it goes and to bug you a little when I come to problems?

Cool cool
Sure, I'll also be streaming at www.twitch.tv/pewxpew so make sure to tune in when I'm on :D
Updated a few minor things, 12 hour hypuueueeeeeee
bump
Also, what were your opinions on the LMP/GMP mana multi changes? Do you think it will allow for GMP to be used later on? Or will you still stick with LMP and just take advantage of the lessened mana strain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info