[Ripped] Sycho's Crit Chaos Spectral Throw/Viper Strike Shadow for 1.2 Patch

Hi there,

i cant see your Tree.

But your Idea sounds great.

Lorkan is watching you ;)
hey like the look of the build. want to try it out but i cant see your build. could you re-create it in poebuilder pls :D
"
Gankker wrote:
Also, what were your opinions on the LMP/GMP mana multi changes? Do you think it will allow for GMP to be used later on? Or will you still stick with LMP and just take advantage of the lessened mana strain?

GMP could be used but its really not needed
You would only use GMP if you had a dedicated aurabot support group and a insanely fast dagger, coupled with WED
As for Lorkan and carbonite66, it will auto-update the trees in 3 hours when the 1.2 patch hits, otherwise you're going to have to copy them into the 1.2 offline skill tree planner.
which can be found here
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/994393
Last edited by _Sycho on Aug 20, 2014, 3:23:28 PM
bumpity bumpster
Died on the first day, releveling now
mightflay opieop
Level 58 now, finally got my hands on a good dagger.
Will push for level 70 today
Last edited by _Sycho on Aug 22, 2014, 1:46:21 PM
Have been moving today, so wont be able to play until tomorrow night, how's the build progressing? Anything fun or unexpected you'd like to share or anything? I'm loving it so far, but am still only 42 lol
"
Gankker wrote:
Have been moving today, so wont be able to play until tomorrow night, how's the build progressing? Anything fun or unexpected you'd like to share or anything? I'm loving it so far, but am still only 42 lol

might not use viper strike
its kinda poopy
"
_Sycho wrote:
"
Gankker wrote:

its kinda poopy

so... is it really poopy?

EDIT: it seems you said bino would be good, then we shouldnt take vaal pact passive right?
Last edited by Giften on Aug 23, 2014, 1:56:49 AM
"
Giften wrote:
"
_Sycho wrote:
"
Gankker wrote:

its kinda poopy

so... is it really poopy?

EDIT: it seems you said bino would be good, then we shouldnt take vaal pact passive right?

Its fine for longer fights
but double strike is just better early game
Will have to keep testing it

Binos has nothin to do with vaal pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info