Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

Two HC leagues with overtuned bosses in a row?

At least you dont need to alt-F4 this time, just dont open portals :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Man this is great ! Everyday new topic about new masters, new way to play, new issues to deal with.

Keep going this way GGG!

Spoiler
Doot
"
GedPoE wrote:
"
Players in the Beyond League will have to deal with a race of extradimensional demons invading Wraeclast

unbalanced for sure

yeah slander me

Dude you DONT HAVE TO deal with those mobs if you dont want to....
why are you guys complaining about something that is not a "must" , it just an option
the already explain that.
Last edited by SoulsideJourney on Aug 14, 2014, 5:54:51 PM
Love the new passive tree! first time my current chars dont get nerfed hard by the changes ty

not so hyped anymore for the beyond league though, seems like another "just-skip-it" content, but we will see
Last edited by Fleshdancer on Aug 14, 2014, 5:53:12 PM
"
PANDORAS_BOX wrote:
The new tree looks like a joke. 4 and 5 percent life nodes at mara. Hope you are just trolling and it isn't official. Melee too tanky lets nerf the life nodes, 6% life too op lets make it 4. Melee is a huge joke and it almost always was and you are keeping to nerf it more and more. I hope you are trolling about this, this can't be serious. BRB 9k infernalblow mara sucking all the damage in the world, meanwhile someone is dealing 350k spectral with crown of op destroying everything before even getting hit.

nodes give smaller bonuses but we get more hp per level now, I'm pretty sure it's intended as a small buff, also we're all pretty damn confident there's a nerf coming for spectral.
woooow whats with all the whining and complaining ?

the beyond idea is great you can play at your own speed
tension will be really good and you will have loot piniatas

@ the guy who says 2h melee sucks lvl 96 1mhc was 2 h cyclone maybe you should have a chat with him...seems you have lots to learn

if beyond is to "scary" for you guys there is always rampage :)

awesome cant wait to test my build in beyond :)
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
wow that league sounds amazing cant wait!!!!!
A note, some of the invader bosses will be added to the core game as local bosses and some monsters will still invade so... does this mean that beyond has new bosses?
Oblivious
Finally, a comprehensive and well written article. Tora being Master of the Hunt and her focus on nature seems fitting. She'll probably be one of the four I have in my hideout along with Catarina (haven't decided who the other two will be). Since I don't play HC I will not be jumping in to Beyond but the league does sound cool.

Less than a week to go. Cool!
"
"
GedPoE wrote:
"
Players in the Beyond League will have to deal with a race of extradimensional demons invading Wraeclast

unbalanced for sure

yeah slander me

Dude you DONT HAVE TO deal with those mobs if you dont want to....
why are you guys complaining about something that is not a "must" , it just an option
the already explain that.

I dont have a problem with it, but i think you are unfair in your opinion about people criticizing it. The whole point of a new league is to add new fun gameplay. If the gameplay is so bad that you have to avoid it, then ofcourse people will complain. Whats the point of adding something if you dont ever "deal" with it, then its just another regular hardcore league with no new features. Thats why some people are giving it criticism, so dont just deny them their voice by saying "ITS OPTIONAL, JUST AVOID IT". Doesnt really make much sense. Why add content that people actively avoid because its bad?
Last edited by Stroggoz on Aug 14, 2014, 6:11:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info