Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

hahahahahahhahahahaahah oh man this is sooooo funny and sad in the same time ..

quote from reddit http://www.reddit.com/user/chris_wilson

Can /u/chris_wilson please confirm that the beyond league demons won't be as imbalanced as were some of the invaders in the beginning of the 4 month ? :)

"The higher ones can be very dangerous. You don't have to spawn them though!" -Chris

By that do you mean that we have to spend more time carefully separating mobs if we want to avoid them?

Depending on your tolerance for demon invasions, you may occasionally make the decision to consider the spatial relationship of your kills. - Chris

Confirmed guys , get ready to start killing mobs one by one so you dont get one shot by these imbalanced mobs , its gonna be SO MUCH FUN :D

Also its so funny that Chris pays more attention to reddit than his own forums .
"
MadBro_ wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Stroggoz wrote:

I dont have a problem with it, but i think you are unfair in your opinion about people criticizing it. The whole point of a new league is to add new fun gameplay. If the gameplay is so bad that you have to avoid it, then ofcourse people will complain. Whats the point of adding something if you dont ever "deal" with it, then its just another regular hardcore league with no new features. Thats why some people are giving it criticism, so dont just deny them their voice by saying "ITS OPTIONAL, JUST AVOID IT". Doesnt really make much sense. Why add content that people actively avoid because its bad?

Fact of the matter is, what is fun to some is not fun to others, and I plan to not avoid anything unless I realize Im not able to do it with said character. It seems like you want something that everybody can do... where's the challenge in that? hell for that matter we could remove maps or bosses, hell some people are so bad we could remove mobs entirely.

thats not the point , of course that it should be challenging but did you even play at the beggining of Invasion ?GGG has a retarded view of challenging and i am afraid that making it optional is an extra sign that shows that. When i saw that "extremely difficult" part i knew it would be that shit all over again , oh well i am fightning a lost battle anyway. Let us meet again in 3 weeks when even more players have started whining at a larger scale , let us meet again in 3 weeks when all your first character will probably have died in the most absurd of ways.

Ugh this is sooo disgusting, GGG making the same mistakes all over again and people are still defending them.

Yes, I did play it, and Ill have you know I only died in 95% extra light damage casq'a corrupted area in cruel while my ping was 600 and desynced when she was already in low life believe it or not (one guy in team was nice in enough to finish the kill and give me the corrupted area achievement while I was dead).
If one was careful they could not die, I rarely skipped, I do however agree that it needed some tuning because it limited build options too much, I think its too soon to say anything, lets see if GGG learned something from it.

EDIT: Lel at post above, but well, that's what I want, a challenge. And again this time we have control over it at least, as players learn they'll understand what they can and cannot spawn and this time you have no excuse for off-screen kills.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 14, 2014, 7:34:06 PM
"
MadBro_ wrote:
hahahahahahhahahahaahah oh man this is sooooo funny and sad in the same time ..

quote from reddit http://www.reddit.com/user/chris_wilson

Can /u/chris_wilson please confirm that the beyond league demons won't be as imbalanced as were some of the invaders in the beginning of the 4 month ? :)

"The higher ones can be very dangerous. You don't have to spawn them though!" -Chris

By that do you mean that we have to spend more time carefully separating mobs if we want to avoid them?

Depending on your tolerance for demon invasions, you may occasionally make the decision to consider the spatial relationship of your kills. - Chris

Confirmed guys , get ready to start killing mobs one by one so you dont get one shot by these imbalanced mobs , its gonna be SO MUCH FUN :D

Also its so funny that Chris pays more attention to reddit than his own forums .

Shut up already. We get your point of view, now stop being so negative. Let the expansion hit and see what it's like to play it.

And to everyone judging it before playing it, you shut up too.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
MadBro_ wrote:

wow
calm your tits, man

Invasion 2.0...

Let's hope there is more to these encounters than spawning successively more difficult monsters.
"
mhyoung wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:

wow
calm your tits, man

wtf is that thing!? i wanna kill it!
whatever it is, it belongs in wraeclast.
After hearing all the cry babies you go and make something I'll enjoy and be hyped for?
I can imagine how burning builds will spawn infinite portals without even controling it xD

Just one thing, I hear fro Ghazzy that he doesn't like Ragining spirits, but he WILL join the main stream if spectres and zombies wont get a proper buff, I hate SRS and wont play a summoner but bowman instead if it'll happen T_T

Please plz I beg you, buff them properly!
I have to admit after seeing the new skill tree I wish I would have waited to buy the supporter pack.
Saved
yea yea whatever guys lets just wait for the expansion to hit because that has worked every single time right? After that it is ok to whine right? Gotcha , have "fun" then.
So Beyond is nothing else but Invasion V2.....

GGG is really running out of ideas....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info