Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

I like the Beyond League idea, but making the spawns optional seems a bit weak.

On the other hand, if we don't know which boss will jump out of a portal then it will be a very exciting league to play - provided that drops from bosses are significantly boosted.

I hope it's not possible for people to learn which bosses will spawn.
Thats pretty awesome, but some things im confused about. Are the monsters who come through the portals completely new monsters? Or just random monsters that already exists in the game? Also is there more things to be announced about the new leagues or is these features all? Just wondering so that i dont overhype myself about more features that wont come :)
pfff you really couldnt be a bit more original with Beyond right?

Meeh basically you want to make hardcore gameplay even more boring?Because trying to kill stuff reaaaally slowly , always mooving a bit by bit so you dont have a overtuned imbalanced OP boss rape your char is gonna beee soooo fuun..god damn it i knew i shouldnt be so hyped about this, gj ruining all the hype in one single day.
"
alfims wrote:
First.

Nice.

Thanks.

Invader copy pasta hypu.

second...chriss is the first
"
MadBro_ wrote:
pfff you really couldnt be a bit more original with Beyond right?

Meeh basically you want to make hardcore gameplay even more boring?Because trying to kill stuff reaaaally slowly , always mooving a bit by bit so you dont have a overtuned imbalanced OP boss rape your char is gonna beee soooo fuun..god damn it i knew i shouldnt be so hyped about this, gj ruining all the hype in one single day.

Wow some people will find a way to twist absolutely anything on here into something to complain about...
I'm a bit worried that this might be Rampage with added IIQ. If you can't keep up with the clear speed, you better pack your stuff and leave.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Alright.
Screw Vagan. Tora is my man ... or chick ... whatever.
I want her in my hideout. OK? :C
lol you guys , yeee because hardcore shifting always to a more and more boring gameplay is something i totally made out and that we shouldnt worry about , at ALL!!

Wait i got a better one , the damn originality ..if anyone in here is gonna give me an argument that this is not invasion just twisted so others can blame you instead of GGG for the retarded bosses please go on.
I'm not one to write a WAY TO GO GGG post, but seriously I am more and more impressed as I understand more and more about what GGG did this expansion.
The updates to this game keep it alive and vital!! So well done, kudos! and screw you for making such a good game when I have university stuff to do and can't play :(
Scion = Gem crafting
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info