Massively Reveals: Tora, Master of the Hunt and Beyond League

The new tree looks like a joke. 4 and 5 percent life nodes at mara. Hope you are just trolling and it isn't official. Melee too tanky lets nerf the life nodes, 6% life too op lets make it 4. Melee is a huge joke and it almost always was and you are keeping to nerf it more and more. I hope you are trolling about this, this can't be serious. BRB 9k infernalblow mara sucking all the damage in the world, meanwhile someone is dealing 350k spectral with crown of op destroying everything before even getting hit.
"
MadBro_ wrote:
pfff you really couldnt be a bit more original with Beyond right?

Meeh basically you want to make hardcore gameplay even more boring?Because trying to kill stuff reaaaally slowly , always mooving a bit by bit so you dont have a overtuned imbalanced OP boss rape your char is gonna beee soooo fuun..god damn it i knew i shouldnt be so hyped about this, gj ruining all the hype in one single day.

u want hc > there u go altf4 geniuses
But do they drop legacy items?
Oblivious
The end game is currently FINE? now thats one of the biggest jokes i have heard, LOL.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Because of YOUR desyn and MY shitty connection i can not play hardcore.

There for i am stuck to the normal league.

I do feel i get punished for this as i prefer the invaders much much more than some stupid speed buff making the game already easier than it is.

League should have the same things and not punish people that can not play one or the other.

Disappointed at best.
Also, is this the old unerfed invaders as bosses or new pathetic ones? because if its the new its too easy for such a system.
Oblivious
wallpaper with Tora please! :)
Looks great.

Thank you Chris & team for consistently putting out great content around the clock.

This game genuinely holds a place in my heart alongside D2 and that is a very exclusive spot.
Love the expansion news. All of it. Leagues crafting hideouts reputation dailies masters...
Way too many negative posts for something that is being given to us completely free of charge.
Great Work GGG.
"
Players in the Beyond League will have to deal with a race of extradimensional demons invading Wraeclast

unbalanced for sure

yeah slander me
Last edited by GedPoE on Aug 14, 2014, 5:43:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info