[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
joel91 wrote:
Any idea about using an off-hand tri-resist weapon that can't be used with reave to enable twin-terrors?

Funnily I had the same idea a few days ago, leading me to create this DW tree. Sadly the offhand weapon itself does not provide anything useful besides enabling us to pick up the crit nodes on the skilltree. The biggest drawback is that with the loss of the shield it is not possible to use MeleeDmgOnFL, what equals roughly a ~30% DPS loss. Also our total life will become quite low.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Guess using The Great Old One's Ward is a better idea if offensive power is needed. The only other memorable thing about it is the extra life though, no resistances nor much evasion.

Dat physical damage though.
can you check this out its my tree
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryC5ErIiq-QEW6qNZK18v4K2L23PnKpxPY8Lcaukn33Mphv3CPlz-oYdqzPfhUgKk0_Jyzp3Q38xUp945-HdmegvqcZtMrTZU29Nkd-hNlW-n8rd9fWilFHMHxNkiP2jX3_3iT951SNvwW1OkJLeN2oMHHUI7TFwuydqmKsbIw2PW1stUhwUioL8-rtQaZ_sbMWv2HiJpWMNlVL2-dHBo6Kl9Dbblb12HZ94yzhrGa5PvLh

i currently sit at Lv72 .I just need to know your opinion dose it sufficient?
"
Metalempress wrote:
can you check this out its my tree
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvryC5ErIiq-QEW6qNZK18v4K2L23PnKpxPY8Lcaukn33Mphv3CPlz-oYdqzPfhUgKk0_Jyzp3Q38xUp945-HdmegvqcZtMrTZU29Nkd-hNlW-n8rd9fWilFHMHxNkiP2jX3_3iT951SNvwW1OkJLeN2oMHHUI7TFwuydqmKsbIw2PW1stUhwUioL8-rtQaZ_sbMWv2HiJpWMNlVL2-dHBo6Kl9Dbblb12HZ94yzhrGa5PvLh

i currently sit at Lv72 .I just need to know your opinion dose it sufficient?

Since you are playing Scion my skilltree is not useable for you, as you will end up wasting too many points for travelling. I would use this tree as a rough guideline for Scion players.
wouldn't 3 auras with reduce mana leave you barely any mana to use? Or am i just missing something? Sorry if noob question D:
"
Broken415 wrote:
wouldn't 3 auras with reduce mana leave you barely any mana to use? Or am i just missing something? Sorry if noob question D:

I use one Aura (Hatred) and two Buffs (Heralds). With Reduced Mana gem, this results in a mana reservation of 0.71*(0.6+0.25+0.25) = 0.78. Assuming a mana pool of ~600, this will leave you with around (1-0,78)*660 = 145 mana, which should be sufficient.
If you have problems sustaining your mana pool you can however temporarily drop HoT, since it does not affect your tooltip DPS and is mainly used for applying shocks stacks + breaking pots.
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Broken415 wrote:

I use one Aura (Hatred) and two Buffs (Heralds). With Reduced Mana gem, this results in a mana reservation of 0.71*(0.6+0.25+0.25) = 0.78. Assuming a mana pool of ~600, this will leave you with around (1-0,78)*660 = 145 mana, which should be sufficient.
If you have problems sustaining your mana pool you can however temporarily drop HoT, since it does not affect your tooltip DPS and is mainly used for applying shocks stacks + breaking pots.

Ah okay, thank you for the reply! Btw, whats your dps? Cause your dps image says it is outdated. Just wondering what it is now.
Right now I am not playing the build actively (as you can see most of my linked stuff is not verified anymore). Since there were no major changes from 1.2 to 1.3 (lost a bit of critmulti from Adder's Touch, got slightly more %phys dmg from tree) the total DPS should stay roughly the same.
"
candoerfer wrote:
Right now I am not playing the build actively (as you can see most of my linked stuff is not verified anymore). Since there were no major changes from 1.2 to 1.3 (lost a bit of critmulti from Adder's Touch, got slightly more %phys dmg from tree) the total DPS should stay roughly the same.

Ah thank you again for the reply!
having a doryani's catalyst offhand + phys to lightning gem. i think this would be a HUGE dps combo for this build

110% ele, global crit chance and 1% ele leech from catalyst seems nice, and the dual wield nodes
Last edited by Dumblet on Feb 16, 2015, 2:33:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info