[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

I have a question does a vagan mace/axe in offhand give 100% chance to hit for main hand ? If that's so would it be worth to do it?

Edit ok nvm its local: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2i8mw4/vagan_mod_hits_cant_be_evaded_is_not_global/
Last edited by Otarel on Apr 9, 2016, 5:59:36 AM
I'm thinking about playing my next character with this build. Do you have any specific advice for how to progress the skill tree? What nodes do we rush? Or is it just dependent on what gear we have at what time?
Okay, im lvl 94 now and have some thoughts. First, the build is realy good, But to open his full potential you just must have the atziri's acuity and good (very expensive) rare dagger. Vall pact Doesnt replace acuities, just for sure. Without those two things t12+ maps become kinda hard and deadly. Second, the clear speed of a mid tier maps is Good. With this build u can easily and actually very fast farm the all maps straight to t12. For me its kinda 2-3 exalts per ~3 hours of pure farming (w/out trading). I think its realy nice result for cheap (w/out acuities and dagger) build like subj. And third, the hit chance. Author almost paid no attention to this, but hit rating is very important for crit builds. If your hit chance is some near 80% you wont see the true effect of capped crit.
"
Cifer4th wrote:
[...] And third, the hit chance. Author almost paid no attention to this, but hit rating is very important for crit builds. If your hit chance is some near 80% you wont see the true effect of capped crit.

How do you come to this conclusion? Accuracy rolls on each of my rings + 40% inc. Accuracy from the skilltree combined with the all flat Accuracy from Dexterity is easily sufficient.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
Accuracy rolls on each of my rings

Thats why i typed almost. Accuracy nodes on ur tree are through nodes and you realy dont accent on this nowhere. Im not blaming, only saying that at my point you should more explain an importance of hit chance for crits. And 40% on tree gives you some near 82-83% w/out gear's bonus on 90+ lvl.
Ive only been playing poe a few weeks, following this build and its my first over lvl40, perandus.
Ive just been dual-wielding the best onehand swords i find. Now that ive killed malachai in normal i'm wanting to move to the recommended dagger and scepter setup, but i have a few questions...
So the mace is in the main hand to enable leapslam? what scepter should i be using up to 56 when i can get a deathshand?
I've found an "Ungil's Gauche Boot Knife" but the dps seems low.. what am i looking for in a dagger? is it the "global crit strike multipier" mod im after? would something like a "widowmaker boot blade" be better?
Also where is the massive reave aoe i see on youtube coming from, i have a inc.aoe linked but my aoe is nowhere close to that...
Thanks for the help.
Relentless Fury is a good offhand weapon for levelling. For daggers you want high pDPS combined with high crit. Widowmaker is amazing for levelling, Ungils not so much. The AoE from the gem increases with gem lvl, so you will notice a significant increase once you have it at lvl 20.
Why do you use Immortal call gem setup when not having any endurance charges generator is it even worth?
Hi!! I really like this build. Stacking currency atm to buy gear for it

Is it possible for u to post ur character with both defense and offense stats? Thanks :)

Have u tried Atiziri (normal and Uber) with this build yet?
"
Hi!! I really like this build. Stacking currency atm to buy gear for it

Is it possible for u to post ur character with both defense and offense stats? Thanks :)

In the OP are tabs entirley dedicated to the offensive and defensive stats of the build.

"
Have u tried Atiziri (normal and Uber) with this build yet?

Atziri is ez, haven't tried uber. If you are planning to farm uber it is better to make a dedicated character for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info