We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

Thats so nice. TY GGG! I LOVE YA!
As a softcore player this makes me very happy! I want this game to be the most enjoyable it can be for as many people as possible. And they could remove all the prices except the demigods as far as i'm concerned. So a HC league does not bother me at all!

Thanks GGG!
"
muhomorov wrote:
This is just sad! [removed by support] You just have to scream "The customer is always right!" and get what you want. Except in this game there is no such thing as a customer. The game is owned by them and they have the right to do whatever they please with it.

People still would have played. There is still a permanent HC league and it´s not like they got nothing to play at all. I actually liked GGG for not listening to the whining on the forums (SFL nonsense etc), because listening to spoiled brats has lead to the demise of games i played.

For example World of Warcraft: Blizzard has been listening to the constant whining on the forums and now the game has derived into themepark of equality. I hope GGG will never end up in that same position and start to make atziri availible for everyone as a daily quest, where you get your daily exalt orb.

We got two options now. We either beg GGG to not do this ever again and keep it real in the future. Or the next time a one month event is announced we need to whine as much as the elitists did to get what we want. Or actually not because we want it. Just because the people that whined this time got they wanted just be whining!

The XP penalty on death was nerfed not too long ago. 1:1 I would say.
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Lol.So many people want to die.Me too!Rofl
Great Job GGG!
"
alfims wrote:

The XP penalty on death was nerfed not too long ago. 1:1 I would say.

Sorry i forgot that. That´s sad too!
So will the characters that die in the HC league go to the equivalent SC league? Or normal standard?
If the former, I look forward to seeing all the people who whined for HC end up in standard.
"
Pixelite wrote:
So will the characters that die in the HC league go to the equivalent SC league? Or normal standard?
If the former, I look forward to seeing all the people who whined for HC end up in standard.

"
Chris wrote:
"
Navac wrote:
If your character dies in the 1 month hc event does it get transferred to the 1 month sc event?

It goes to Standard - but is still eligible for any prizes it reached so far.
Thanx Chris!!! :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

"
Lakmella wrote:
"
Pixelite wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
"
Navac wrote:
If your character dies in the 1 month hc event does it get transferred to the 1 month sc event?

It goes to Standard - but is still eligible for any prizes it reached so far.

If they want Hardcore so bad, they shouldn't be able to win prizes. And personally, I think it's about time to stop giving in to the QQ. People really need to learn not to whine about everything. Make a sensible, polite suggestion, yes. Just going "Whaaaa, we wants it, GGG so mean" - no. I really hope the emails you got were of the former and not what people wrote as comments on the forum.
"
muhomorov wrote:
This is just sad! [removed by support] You just have to scream "The customer is always right!" and get what you want. Except in this game there is no such thing as a customer. The game is owned by them and they have the right to do whatever they please with it.

People still would have played. There is still a permanent HC league and it´s not like they got nothing to play at all. I actually liked GGG for not listening to the whining on the forums (SFL nonsense etc), because listening to spoiled brats has lead to the demise of games i played.

For example World of Warcraft: Blizzard has been listening to the constant whining on the forums and now the game has derived into themepark of equality. I hope GGG will never end up in that same position and start to make atziri availible for everyone as a daily quest, where you get your daily exalt orb.

We got two options now. We either beg GGG to not do this ever again and keep it real in the future. Or the next time a one month event is announced we need to whine as much as the elitists did to get what we want. Or actually not because we want it. Just because the people that whined this time got they wanted just be whining!

Peer pressure is a nice thing isnt it? We should make a list of demands now and tell GGG to give us what we want or QQ. it worked with the 1 month HC league, it can work on anything now. The precedent has been set by GGG with this.

Youre right, people would have played the SC league or they would have played normal HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info