We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

"
alfims wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:

If they want Hardcore so bad, they shouldn't be able to win prizes. And personally, I think it's about time to stop giving in to the QQ.

Exactly. Don't listen to QQ'ers and set the XP loss penalty back to it's original value, GGG. Thanks!

I have always been saying the XP penalty reduction was bullshit same as adding a 1 month HC league all due to peer pressure.
"Abbandon your foolish Quest!

All that awaits you is the wrath of my master!
You are too late to safe the child.

Now you will join him - in HELL!
"

This awesome quotation does fit to the situation.

Unleash your Hordes upon us hardcore players!

Will update my deathcounter at least once a day i suppose!
I definatly won't cry about how undoable the league might be.
I just, like every single season, will go with a friend and play "groupfound" on Top of that.
Did to much trading in D2. I have no interest in competing with "the best". I like competing against the game itself, since it is much more viable in this game because of the awesome crafting possibilities!

Lets have a blast all together in the now AWESOME 1 month League!

Another thing for those, who are complaining about "Races" to be hardcore mode only:

What do you expect?
It should be obvious that races are competetive events, where you try to push your play to the limit. If you die, you were above your limit and have to try again.

Take the Formula 1 for example. If you crash your car in the introduction lap, you are done for that race.

In POE Races you are at least allowed to restart the race to get some race season points and have a shot at the raffle.

There is simply no way to make a competitiv RACE softcore!

There are sure as hell races where you need some luck to even reach Lioneye's Watch, but those races are the same for every competitor. The one who adepts best, will win a lot!

What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
I knew if GGG was a good company, they would do this :) love ya
ign:Rising_CallMeBSC_III
Excellent! Now I'll be playing for sure.

Thanks so much, GGG, you guys rule. It's a little embarrassing how upset everyone got when the initial news said it was softcore only. I hope in the future we as a gaming community can be a little more polite to our developers who do so much for us.
Great news, quite excited now. Thank you for listening to the community GGG/Chris <3
Just wanted to say thanks! I had planned to start playing PoE a bit more at this reset but wouldn't have done so without hc :)
"
Alysma wrote:

And personally, I think it's about time to stop giving in to the QQ. People really need to learn not to whine about everything.

Bingo.

That said, as long as GGG keep caving, why would they ever stop...
I think, it's not that good, as all the HC-Fans saying. Now they hype it, like... I dunno.
In one sec, they are crying "meh, i cancel the whole game because it is a softcore event and softcore events are lame, there is no challenge..."
In the next sec they hype GGG so much and "they're the best game designers worldwide".
That's just... i can't find words for that! (because my english is so bad!)
So the behaviour of some people here is very interesting. ;)

Btw there is still the same amount of prices but now for more people (in 2 events). They add a new event, but didn't increase the number of prices. gg...
I don't even care about the prices. It's nice to win one, but i don't need them. The game doens't depend on winning prices. It doesn't change the gameplay... for me. But it would be fair to increase the number of prices because now a lot more player will be a part in this event. And dead characters will get prices too? Are you kidding me?...

But yay, now we have 2 events and the same prices and now everyone will be happy maybe.
I don't know what will happen, if GGG would listen to all people in the community every time they'll start an event or something else.
There were some people crying and flaming GGG but now they got there HC-Event. They will never stop crying and flaming because they get what they want...
But... I can't change the situation.

So gl&hf everyone. :)
I will play the Softcore-Event and I will have fun there. :)
Cya there! \('-')

Bring down the dark regime, I know how to unleash eternal power.
Lead us to order. I am the Lightbringer!
Last edited by BurningHeart on Jul 8, 2014, 7:47:39 AM
Lol I didn't know we were at war. Probably changed to 2 leagues because they saw all the hate flying back and forth and needed to keep us separated.
things like this makes me happy and I rly feel that this game is made by players for players.

GGG with your game and development you created new standards for games companies! and ghe biggest like blizzard or ea should teach from you.

Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Jul 8, 2014, 8:13:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info