We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

Would not played lowcore league anyway, i like challenge. Thanks for adding hc.
"
neorich wrote:
Its discrimation, you do everything for hardcore. Why other events havent soft version, I died on disconection on charity event (lvl 66), if there would be soft version I wouldnt risk because my bad connection. :(

do something about your connection or stop complaining. those are the only options i see here, leagues(which are nothing else then long term races) and esp short term races shouldnt be perma(softcore), if you crash your car in a car race, means you are out, if you break both legs while doing a foot race, you are out. i could go on and on and on. you cannot magicly reappear as whole again with your car, or your legs get touched by jesus and healed instantly, that defeats the whole purpose of a "race"

jm2c

glad they made a hc version - thx ggg
Last edited by DerKobold16 on Jul 9, 2014, 4:55:46 PM
"
"
Hooray for HC but I was hoping it would be a 1 month race to help add the the season goals. Now I'm not sure I want to participate or just do normal races and take a break till the xpac is ready.

This is awesome. people wanted the HC 1 month and now we got people crying about how its not part of the race calendar and others cry about how regular HC league will be empty and so on.

Should not have given in GGG, What were you guys thinking? Just tell them how it is.

The 1 month SC made sense, enough people here are SC players. The 1 month HC sucks out the life of the regular HC league though and the people there already complain about no one being in trade chat or partying and such.

Bad move i tell you.

No real Hardcore players give a crap about standard HC. It's full of OP legacy items and those who cant handle rerolling / dealing with a fresh economy (no capital to start a item dependent build). If you only play in standard you are not hardcore, if you can only play 2 hours a week... then why even bother playing a game like PoE.

And how is GGG giving in? There isn't a single iota of extra content in the HC 1 month league, they just took the softcore league server/data or w/e and copied it and added the HC flag to it, which was why it was added in less than a day from when the new league was announced.

PoE is the only good hardcore ARPG on the market, it's a complete slap to the face to their core player base to not add a hardcore counterpart league to something as big as the 1 month league. This was something I would except from Blizzard.

All these stupid passive aggresive posts from scrubcore maddies is getting old, what are you even complaining about? What does a HC league take away from you guys?
Wasn't going to play when I heard no hardcore version of the race.
Will definitely play now!

Thanks GGG :)
@Delectrixz
"
MisterD wrote:
Wasn't going to play when I heard no hardcore version of the race.
Will definitely play now!

Thanks GGG :)

Thanks for killing regular HC though. :(
Great :)
Take care out there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info