We're Adding a Hardcore One-month Event!

More prizes for more players. What could be better. Amazing as always GGG.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Can't go wrong with more choices, more options and more variety. HC or SC? Gentlemen, you pick your poison.

I see GGG's response more like a kickass rock band, taking in a song request in the middle of their set. Caving in? Doesn't feel like that to me. Cool enough to roll with the punches and keep the crowd hyped? You betcha.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
SaunaChum wrote:
More prizes for more players. What could be better. Amazing as always GGG.

They didn't add more prizes. All are drawn from the same pool. This is the next thing that the streamers will bend GGG over the barrel about until they add a specific set for the "HC" players as well.
Thanks for adding a HC variation of the race!
You can't say they don't listen. =)

Always surprising, thanks GGG.
Softcore vs Hardcore Enough!

Everyone is entiteled to their opinion, but there has been allot more than opinions.

I was disappointed as allot of people yesterday morning when I checked the news post with my first cup of coffee. No Hard Core? Not because I wanted to play it, but because I knew allot of people were going to be very disappointed.

I have been reading this thread, and the original one in my spare moments, trying to get to the end.

I never did but I read enough to know.

That there are allot of people that owe other people apologies :)

I consider myself an average player I have played two softcore challenge leagues now. I play at least 2 hours a day, more If I can. On weekends I might not see the sun. I even took time off work, for the start of ambush. I have had tremendous fun and learned allot about the game.

The reality is sometimes I just can't think fast enough, or move my fingers fast enough to keep from dying.

I respect hardcore players, because quite frankly I wish I was that good. I watch their streams and their videos to keep up with the meta, get ideas, and learn. If you want to learn you learn from the best.

I enjoy theory crafting, and I try to balance defense and damage. The notion that softcore players don't care about dying is not true. If your character dies allot end game it will not level! I enjoy the constant challenge of gearing up during the game, I like the story, and I love running maps. Planning and leveling my current build gives me something to think about all day besides my boring mundane job.

Seeing all that disappear because I made one of my many mistakes is unacceptable. Like I said I'm average at video games.

I also am a armature racer so I know the thrill of one life. I enjoy hardcore racing allot, you get adrenaline that just don't happen any other way. I'm not any good at it but I hope to get a Three Dragons to use in a build next challenge league. But leveling a character for weeks and losing it all to my middle aged slow fingers? I like my hardcore in very small doses.

That's whats so great about this game. No matter what you enjoy about it, it is yours to enjoy however you see fit.

So I am tremendously happy that GGG has once again almost instantly responded to the people that enjoy their game so much.

And if you said something mean say your sorry or at least feel a little bit bad :)
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Jul 8, 2014, 11:07:16 AM
Thanks GGG!
"
goth1c wrote:
I am gona play in the non hardcore league but this was a good choice have both evry one gets happy.

Same thoughts here. Nice job GGG.
noice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info