Content Update 1.1.5 Teaser Video

"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I hate you GGG, why you have to destroy my favorite game all the time?
Nerf after nerf...

Why nerf EK?
The most stupid move you have ever done, although, you have made many bad stupid things and maybe some easily counted good ones.
EK is absolutely not overpowered even maybe underpowered.
If you have a problem it is wrongly utillized toghether with CoC then nerf CoC for gods sake...
If this comes true i quit POE.

Bye bye....

Good Bye. Watch out for the door.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Can somebody tell me, could we play NEW league with the old char (I know the leagues are an a competition, but the old characters could be not included in in, just play for fun), or we need to create new one?
"
Fomalhaut wrote:
Can somebody tell me, could we play NEW league with the old char (I know the leagues are an a competition, but the old characters could be not included in in, just play for fun), or we need to create new one?

I've read this statement three times and after every reading - I want to put a shotgun to my temple and pull the trigger.

Sorry if you're a foreigner but cmon man.........

It's a NEW league. The purpose of NEW being a fresh economy, ladder reset, item reset, chance for everyone to begin fresh at level 1. Playing in a brand new league with an old character would defeat the purpose of a new league.

"
ripnburn69 wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Nerf after nerf...

Why nerf EK?
The most stupid move you have ever done, although, you have made many bad stupid things and maybe some easily counted good ones.
If you have a problem it is wrongly utillized toghether with CoC then nerf CoC for gods sake...

Bye bye....

Good Bye. Watch out for the door.

Heh, I thought the same exact thing.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Desynced on the door, can't get out
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Seems like a good time to finally give an EK character a go. :)

(I'll be certain to thumb tab around all doorways)
It doesnt seem that EK is so bad out after the patch after all, 20% reduced dmg but increased castspeed and reduced mana, maybee it will even out.
However, the sad things about this game is it has an so extensive skill tree but, the constant nerfs and low settings on skills make just a handfull builds viable.
Isn't the idea of a vast skilltree with endless possibilities kind of destroyed if 99.99% of the builds possible is not viable?
We just can do a few paths, the ones that work in endgame.
This idea that what PoE was from the beginning, isn't alive today.
You HAVE to do one of the confirmed viable builds or you will do really shit, this is very sad.
And its all because GGG just so afraid someone going to do a little high damage so they take away all possibilities for variation in builds.
Also, they obviously thinks all players have the best items possible, even though they set MF so low its even more chance win a 10 million lottery that find a shavs armour.
Probably because they only talk with streamers who get all things free or maybe even from GGG.

I really love this game...
I really hate GGG...
I promise you that 70% of the PoE players haven't even get to try killing Atziri.
But what do GGG care, they only care about the publicity and the high end wealthy players.
They even don't want most people to get to try Atziri.
If they wanted to, they would have made gear possible to find to do that.
Its the core that is rotten in GGG, they need totaly new management.
Obviosly GGG have a wish we should be constantly searching for the few skills that hasen´t been nerfed or has been overlooked.
This is the challenge of PoE......
99.9% do same builds...the only viable ones..
With a skilltree that is huge... for what reason?
In the homepage i read, PoE is an game that we made as we, the gamers ourselves want it to be...

Eat my shorts you want a game to be like this...
.Just a few viable builds.
.The best builds are constantly nerfed.
.Even already bad skills nerfed.
.So low MF its practically impossible to find highest items (Even if you play endgame 24 hours/day)

Its almost like you want your own game to die.
Why you dont give players the gaming experience they want?

I promise you 99% of players are hugely dissaponted after they get over the first hype and understand how this works.

Bad GGG, bad...
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Nerf after nerf...

Why nerf EK?

Bye bye....

Cya then.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
Needed a sig. Found a gem amongst the rubble.
"
krone7 wrote:
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
Nerf after nerf...

Why nerf EK?

Bye bye....

Cya then.

Dont cry to long bro, i wont miss you...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info