Content Update 1.1.5 Teaser Video

arc + add lightn + lightn penetr + life leech + fast cast + empower

bye fast cast, welcome echo..
"
Archwizard wrote:
Oh, so you just assume GGG is lying then?

Gotcha.

Well if in the first post I said that I dont think they can fool me. Yeah, I said it now and said before. No idea how you didnt gotcha it from the first time :D
We will get a tree refund for this update?

Also the features from Ambush/Invasion will be added on the mid august patch or before?
"
swib wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Gotcha.

Well if in the first post I said that I dont think they can fool me. Yeah, I said it now and said before. No idea how you didnt gotcha it from the first time :D

Because I wanted to give you more credit than that. If you assume GGG is lying, what's the point of even being here and reading what they say?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Why did you nerf EK ? The prob was CoC... not EK. =(

"
Archwizard wrote:
"
swib wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:

Gotcha.

Because I wanted to give you more credit than that. If you assume GGG is lying, what's the point of even being here and reading what they say?

Dont get me wrong, I love the game. I just would like to be more satisfied dropping good uniques sometimes, afterall I play more than 1 year. Some would expect drop at least some GG unique in this time :)

But I really love the game and enjoy the game, love being updated and see what happens. Just because I think they lie in drops aspect dont means I hate the game, I can afford stuff even if I dont drop theses super rares uniques.

A guy made a statement about the MF, I just gave my experience about this. I said that I was really hyped about the patch and Echo. And well, when you release a Gem and MTX, nerf snapshot, nerf EK, merge leagues and so on, all of this is fact and cant be denied. What I said about the MF u cant proof that I'm wrong, neither I can proof anything that I said, just shared my experience and what I think.
Last edited by swib on Jul 1, 2014, 12:04:44 AM
so many OP i see in video when back after work, its all not serios i think...

new two hand stuff very imbalanced, why you give OP GGG ? like spell block - like girls games ? press one button for win - thats no problem for pple who trade on jsp and donate, other players too want good gear without donate or trade on other side, but here no challenge vs people who donate

OP items in this game "END of game" - change that GGG, i think most of pple like play in this game because its good when hard, and in most time you need think about what you do if want alive in HC leagues - WE LIKE IT!!! BUT NOT ONE BUTTON FOR WIN...most of pple who play in this game not casuals, we all fans d2 but it dead, d3 - full sh..t, GGG if you go road like Blizzard we end same - lost alot of pple, i think no one not want it

P.S. nerf spell block!!!
"
Antnee wrote:
Desynced on the door, can't get out

LOL
So casters are getting a huge buff with spell echo leaving melee even further in the dust.

GG GGG
"
Nycro wrote:
So casters are getting a huge buff with spell echo leaving melee even further in the dust.

GG GGG

lol which game are you playing? it's not PoE, that's for sure :D
Melee is RLY strong right now and most of the caster builds are kinda crap.

currently only fire burn builds are good and maybe selfcast arc. Echo wont buff these builds and will help other weak caster builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info