Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Eh, I was suspicious that it would take longer to be released this time, with the current race season expanding so far and all...

Not that I am against it, I'd rather wait longer and have a better quality expansion than a rushed one.
Oblivious
I am sad that the new 4 month leagues wont start before school has started up again. That being said, I think it is better that you guys take the time you need to develop and balance the mini expansion. In my opinion, SotV delivered and I was very happy with everything that was added, keep up the good work :D

Also, I see some negative feedback regarding Atziri being hard to get to / kill. I just want to say that I really like to have one, very hard to reach, end goal (I have not killed her yet). It is fun to have a challenge to work towards, I hope this stays around for the comming mini expansion as well.
Last edited by ar7ic on Jun 13, 2014, 9:30:12 AM
Good stuff as always. Thanks for the update on the update! Umm..now get back to work M'Kay, we need those TPS reports before the weekend!
Monk and Death Knight class confirmed. THANK YOU GGG!
I'm looking forward to the new expansion!

In between the leagues, I would like to see some very short leagues where there are only invasion bosses and each invasion boss gives one experience level if they are at the same level or higher than you.
"
tehnix wrote:
1 month Ambush/Invasion race please

+1 because I won't be playing stardard for ~1.5 month!
One thing that u need to focus on, is to make more skills endgame viable.

There is a great difference between how good and viable skills are at endgame.
Right now there is some categories skills are in, some are for leveling(ice nova to name one) Others are bad at leveling, but great at endgame(Split arrow for example)

If u could balance the skills better, so that ice nova would be just as viable as an endgame skill, you would have achieved alot :)

This is imo more important, than releasing more skills.
Last edited by ArcaneX on Jun 13, 2014, 10:29:43 AM
Good to know that work is going fine!
Wonderful!
If you can't control it, STOP.
thx chris for the updates on your timeline.

i would like to ask you to elaborate on current state and plans of the improved trading mechanisms which are about to come sooner or later. ideally in the dev manifesto.

what effect do you think it has on the economy (sorry johnKeys) of the temp and permanent leagues and how do you think you can implement secure trading over the website? as much as i would like to have these features, i really don't wanna have these masive "i've been robbed" posts again.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info