Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Uh, hope it will be as nice as SotV :)
1 month Ambush/Invasion race please
very nice, can't wait to hear what all the new secret stuff is.
Awesome that we are getting something to do while waiting for the next challenge leagues.
"
rossidis wrote:
how big can act3 get really?
diablo 2's normal-nightmare-hell worked because you could be rushed past it.

playing through the entire game, 3 times per character, facing the same wall each time, is not only repetitive, its boring, fanboys can deny it, but in my opinion, theres a point where you need to draw a line, and extending act3 further, is ludicrous.

I don't think we read the same post...
I like how you tease everything and reveal nothing :) (This is not a sarcasm fyi)
"
rossidis wrote:
playing through the entire game, 3 times per character, facing the same wall each time, is not only repetitive, its boring, fanboys can deny it, but in my opinion, theres a point where you need to draw a line, and extending act3 further, is ludicrous.

I agree. We're not extending Act 3 though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Sounds great. Can't wait to hear more :)
just one more map
I agree that a 1 month, Invasion and Ambush league would be great.

Looking forward to more info on 1.2. I liked Sacrifice of the Vaal a lot - interesting new stuff at pretty much every level, which is much harder than traditional levelling content, providing an optional challenge while levelling up. Not a fan of the RNG gating of the Atziri/Uber Atziri encounters, however.
Le Toucan Will Return
Edit on the stuff about the acts feeling too long - I don't agree. People are getting into maps in well under 12 hours played (if they know what they are doing).
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info