Update on Expansion Development Timeline

You all know we're going to hang the lot of you if you don't make this August deadline... right?
Contenthulhu Hungers. Nothing Can Sate His Galactic Appetite. Except Maybe Act Four. That Would Be Sick, Yo.
Great news GGG!

At least take your time to make it better and harder! And don't nerf it after like some qq threads happened at invasion league...

cheers
Beta Member Since 2010
"
While it's far too early for us to tease its contents, we're very confident that it will be answer many of the requests of existing players

Less RMT, less RNG, less TRADE?

I see following coming:

Expansion released-->Players rage over RNG, RMT and Trading-->Rhys trolling there would be a special way to make something drop*Midnight Fragments cough cough*

No I know what very different means.

You can now enter new Kaoms City(Las Vegas like areas) areas with slot Machines instead of monsters.

Nice, I hope the new expansion comes with new supported packs.
Thanks for the update, looking very much forward to it; keep up the good work GGG :)
Nice! Can't wait!

You dont know how good it is to hear that your going to be doing something during that 1 month of downtime between leagues.. Standard is boring! :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
I hope act 4 is laid out like act 2 or 1. Act 3 with its multiple branches and dead ends is always a pain to find a group for quests. I hope act 4 is nice and linear with 4-5 side quest areas.
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
hours ago i was waiting for a new post on announcements, so i can be on 1st page, and this is where i am now, page 12

:(
"Yeena thinks she knows the Spirit. That it talks to her. She talks to herself." -Greust <3
Nooooo!!!! The next 4 month league CANNOT be until mid August! Classes will start again and completely ruin the beginning of new leagues. Any start date after August 11th = bad! I can't skip first day of class either due to financial aide requiring I be there the first day.
ign: Vixien

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info