Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Nice to hear Chris!!

I hope you have new packs for Act4 =)) I want to be Diamond Supporter =))

I hope you maybe have something new to show when comes to Act4, maybe Snowlandscape? or maybe Heaven coming =))

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Jun 13, 2014, 7:03:41 AM
Here's hoping that act 4 has some cool demon's wraeclast really needs some more evil things like succubus, venom lord's, Mephisto.

fix the gdamn desync gdamn chris wilson king of procrastination
So, basically, you missed your deadline for the mini expansion in mid July, and you have to come up with a filler for the extra month you need to get the mini expansion out?

Well, I can sympathize. The last major update for a project I'm involved in was scheduled for summer last year, then was released in December. Still, a one-month league is a little awkward for how I play (not short enough like the two-week races, not long enough for not playing daily like the four-month leagues).

Will there be a race season during that time?
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
we're very confident that it will be answer many of the requests of existing players

All I can say is, please "stay the course" when it comes to technical difficulty and effort needed to progress, both in content and gear/leveling. It doesnt feel good when stuff comes too easy. You cant please everyone...the demands Ive seen from some of the newer players would, I honestly believe, alienate a lot of CB/OB players who appreciate having to work and improve their skills as a player in order to achieve.

It doesn't matter, they already got our money.

edit: Actually, not sure what you meant, because the course they have been on is making the game easier for those that want to spend less time to accomplish similar to those who spend more time.
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Jun 13, 2014, 7:11:53 AM
good stuff, all sounds exciting.
Thanks Chris!

Btw, fix DW!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
"
Chris wrote:
"With the four-month Ambush and Invasion leagues ending on July 6 and the new challenge leagues being released alongside the expansion just over a month later...."

NAOOOOO WHHAAAT:(((
I thought they will start on july 12... Damn it, I won't have enough time for them again if they start in mid-august because university starts in september....

"
Chris wrote:
"We are going to fill the one month gap with something exciting (probably a one month league or pair of leagues starting on roughly July 12"

Weeelllll okkkkk. But Idk. What would it feel to level up a char on the 1 month league to lvl90 with hard work, an than losing it(merge with standard), and then stargting all over again: leveling another on the new 4month leagues?

by the way
all I want is

FIX THE TRADING SYSTEM YOU HAD 10000 GOOD SUGGESTIONS HOW
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
This is soul crushing news for me...
I have July off.
Was hoping the new content would come mid-way through July.
I hope the in-between stuff is darn awesome :-(
Awesome! Thanks, Chris! I was really hoping GGG would address this soon. I think most of us are burned out from Invasion and wanting some information on the upcoming leagues, even if it is vague. The one month league leading up to the new expansion will be nice.

Just remember to take your time and test everything before releasing it. I know it will be worth waiting a little extra time for. Thanks again, you guys rule!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info