Update on Expansion Development Timeline

Thanks for the update!
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"With the four-month Ambush and Invasion leagues ending on July 6 and the new challenge leagues being released alongside the expansion just over a month later...."

NAOOOOO WHHAAAT:(((
I thought they will start on july 12... Damn it, I won't have enough time for them again if they start in mid-august because university starts in september....

"
Chris wrote:
"We are going to fill the one month gap with something exciting (probably a one month league or pair of leagues starting on roughly July 12"

Weeelllll okkkkk. But Idk. What would it feel to level up a char on the 1 month league to lvl90 with hard work, an than losing it(merge with standard), and then stargting all over again: leveling another on the new 4month leagues?

by the way
all I want is

FIX THE TRADING SYSTEM YOU HAD 10000 GOOD SUGGESTIONS HOW

Maybe if you spam that 1000 more times it'll work.

Hint
It won't, you just look like a spoiled child screaming about a toy he wants at the mall.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I have been taking a break for around 3 weeks to a month. Now seeing a 1 month league will might happen in the near future got my game back on! wooo can't wait.

This will be the game I will return to every now and then and play for months! Like D2 did for 10 years, and still doing.

Keep up the good work
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

I think it's fair to say PoE just lost of lot of its playerbase. And here's why:
- it's a fair bet to say the majority of Ambush/Invasion core players won't be playing in the permanent leagues. And with a month and a half of no activity a lot of these players won't be coming back;
- as many already stated, in most places classes begin between mid August and early September. Nobody's gonna play the new league for just a week. And with the new academic year going on nobody will be spending that much time playing PoE.
Personally I'll have to seriously consider coming back to PoE after Ambush. I planned on bringing a new character to the endgame content during the summer and then doing maps and races in that little free time I'll have left.
"
Startkabels wrote:
Personally I'm interested in:

- New leagues
- New melee skills
- Balance changes addressing melee
- Passive tree changes addressing melee
- Balance changes addressing Spectal Throw
- Changed for crafting or droprates to balance with trading
- Changes to end game to make it more interesting
- New items base types

Yeah and I think RF should be balance too, way too strong and cheap.
Otherwise, I think New items base types will come with new acts, which makes a lot of sense.
I totally agree with you for melee char and I think the 2 Handed melee character is the worst problem right now.
"
Archwizard wrote:
......./b]

Maybe if you spam that 1000 more times it'll work.

Hint
It won't, you just look like a spoiled child screaming about a toy he wants at the mall.

And you are the great foreveralone Archwizard who's duty is to judge everyone by their comment, no matter noone asked you, noone cares about what you think:D <- (i wrote this reply in your style/manner).

I'm no spoiled child, just want to play a good game in my precious few freetime, and since 2 years there was no improvement in the trade system, which would be a really important part of the game for me (seems its isnt to some other ppl like you), I wrote it, there was no offence.

I wanted to let GGG know that one of their players would like to see some enjoyable trading in the game after 2 years.

But again, i dont care what you think
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Last edited by Moeeom123 on Jun 13, 2014, 9:05:57 AM
please please please
try to make this game playable for ati cards and reduce the fps drops on skills like articbreah discharge etc
They better make that 1 month event happen, otherwise as I already said, tons of players will quit.
We need trading system! Or mail system! Or option to buy stuff straight from the forums! ANYTHING!
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
sweet can't wait ^^
GGG is best :P
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info