Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

"
Rhys wrote:
The corrupted area will have random mods as usual, though you can't tell what they are until you go inside and press tab.

I'm fine random unknown mods, but please tell me we will have 30% more quantity than what those regular mod would give in a map (no BM also please). Let me ask something, these mods will follow the map mods pool or the corrupted area one?
English is not my first language.
About the song... what an idiotic thing to name your character, after a weapon that was used in a suicide. Just stupid.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
No you won't Chris. We still have Charan :P
CHARGE!!!
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
digdigo wrote:
Let me ask something, these mods will follow the map mods pool or the corrupted area one?

They use the regular corrupted area mod pool (so no Blood Magic).
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
"
digdigo wrote:
Let me ask something, these mods will follow the map mods pool or the corrupted area one?

They use the regular corrupted area mod pool (so no Blood Magic).

=D
English is not my first language.
Wow, AWEsome song. Dubstep version in 3... 2...

VI
OMG OMG MY SONG IS LINKED BY CHRIS-- THANKS DUDE MEANS a lot to me-- i will be releasing more comedy poe songs in the coming days
"
Looks like I may be keeping my hair ;)

Dammit, people, you had one job!
Hahaha this song needs to get viral!!! :P hope he manage tu upload a better quality one! and great to know the work is going good, so excited for this game to enter into tournament phase, but first every detail needs to be polished. Keep it up!
"
Qarl wrote:
It gives a guaranteed side area with the exact surplus these players have.

I can't possibly see this being superior to 5%/10% map quant bonus.

And this is speaking as somebody who has 3+ stash tabs full of those fragments.

It would have to be a MUCH higher chance of midnight drop in these side areas to be remotely worth it.

I guess it at 1/40 for a midnight in a traditional area.

That means out of a stash tab of fragments, you might get what, 3 midnights?

Pass.
Last edited by Veruski on May 21, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info