Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

The total raised for Child's Play is up to $21,940. Looks like I may be keeping my hair ;)

In other news, this song is awesome.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Redblade wrote:
Will areas opened with mortal fragments drop mortal fragments?

No, only regular "sacrifice" fragments, just like any other corrupted area.

You can also put in multiple fragments to boost the IIQ, just like with maps (in this case, the highest fragment used determines the item/monster level of the area). EDIT: this is no longer true; you cannot boost the corrupted areas.

The corrupted area will have random mods as usual, though you can't tell what they are until you go inside and press tab.

The corrupted area is subject to the same portal rules as regular maps, although for most game mechanics it doesn't actually count as a map.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on May 28, 2014, 8:36:01 PM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:
The corrupted area is subject to the same portal rules as regular maps, although for most game mechanics it doesn't actually count as a map.

does this include the crappy currency drops for higher level characters?

The currency penalty for being grossly misleveled has nothing to do with maps; it's based on the level of the area. Since these corrupted areas are the same level as low maps, they have the same currency penalty rules.
Code warrior
"
digdigo wrote:
Let me ask something, these mods will follow the map mods pool or the corrupted area one?

They use the regular corrupted area mod pool (so no Blood Magic).
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info