Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

Awesome.
Wow I can't wait to use all my Mortal fragments on level <73 maps...

Groan.
@BeerPact
Will areas opened with mortal fragments drop mortal fragments?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Put's in a mortal fragment ----> open vaal chest ----> vaal ice nova

\o/! Win

Edit : on a more serious note, why exactly is there a need to "tune down" the spawn rate of vaal side area's? Are they not just optional the way they are, i sort of enjoy running them in a mf run.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on May 21, 2014, 7:18:18 PM
DAT FISHING ROD! I WANT IT!
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Would people really sacrifice mortal fragments for a 73 map? Wouldn't it make more sense that mortal fragments created 73-76 maps? In my knowledge, getting a mortal fragment from atziri kills are far more challenging than finding a 75-76 map, especially on hardcore...
IGN: Caydranth
next expansion? at thatg point i dont think there is enough endgame content to redmove old ones . hope we will always be able to run atziri /uber if not ggg im really dissapointed and ggg hasnt learned anything from the legacy disaster.
Woohoo now i can be grumpy that i used these fragments to boost my normal mapping
Hmm... Does it open a regular map sized area or just a dinky little Vaal hallway?
Will we now be able to apply orbs to the fragments?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
karlklaps wrote:
next expansion? at thatg point i dont think there is enough endgame content to redmove old ones . hope we will always be able to run atziri /uber if not ggg im really dissapointed and ggg hasnt learned anything from the legacy disaster.

I highly doubt that GGG will remove the opportunity for fighting Atziri/Uber Atziri when the next Expansion replaces the current one.

(I hope they won't)

IGN: Caydranth
Last edited by NgjnMaster on May 21, 2014, 7:48:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info