Quick Video of New 1.1.4 Feature

If you reduced the corrupted areas when the new mini-expansion hits, we've to use fragments that'll open to a corrupted area? Also, would that corrupted area via the eternal lab have a higher chance of dropping fragments or just the same drop rate as world map's spawned corrupted area? (・・?)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Lol, what a lame excuse of a feature.

Let's see.

Access challenging content if you have the balls to do it.

Or....

Gate challenging content behind farming low level content with the full intention that there will be the farmers (and passive finders) and buyers, challenging content gated behind trading.

And the new feature changes nothing. I'm looking forward to see how the next 'expansion' will handle content access, nothing surprises me now, it's more like thinking up some aRPG unlikely scenarios then seeing which one is realised by GGG.

No doubt we'll see more 'extremely challenging' shopping achievements (lol) with a T-shirt for a prize and more limited edition MTs for which multi-boxing low content (among other less than legit methods) will be effective in securing.

Stop building this game around an economy, it's the thorn in the side of the potential best game ever.
Casually casual.

Add content. Don't replace old. That way more casual players won't miss Atziri and other stuff...
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Lol, what a lame excuse of a feature.

Let's see.

Access challenging content if you have the balls to do it.

Or....

Gate challenging content behind farming low level content with the full intention that there will be the farmers (and passive finders) and buyers, challenging content gated behind trading.

And the new feature changes nothing. I'm looking forward to see how the next 'expansion' will handle content access, nothing surprises me now, it's more like thinking up some aRPG unlikely scenarios then seeing which one is realised by GGG.

No doubt we'll see more 'extremely challenging' shopping achievements (lol) with a T-shirt for a prize and more limited edition MTs for which multi-boxing low content (among other less than legit methods) will be effective in securing.

Stop building this game around an economy, it's the thorn in the side of the potential best game ever.

It changes that if you want to fight Atziri and have a lot of duplicate fragments, you can use them to hunt for the other ones without hopping from instance to instance. And it even feeds itself as long as fragments you already have drop from the vessel.

"
ZeeZ wrote:
Add content. Don't replace old. That way more casual players won't miss Atziri and other stuff...

They are not replacing anything. Corrupted Zones will still spawn normally only at a lesser rate.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on May 22, 2014, 2:14:06 AM
$21,940 for children,nice.Big thanks to all donators and Chris!
still why is it when i link a sacrifice piece to notepad does it show a max of 6 sockets this has my mind boggled.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
It changes that if you want to fight Atziri and have a lot of duplicate fragments,

That you got from farming low content.

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
you can use them to hunt for the other ones without hopping from instance to instance. And it even feeds itself as long as fragments you already have drop from the vessel.

Yup, game changer, right there.

How many people do you think farm this low content in order to kill Atziri, in order to farm fragments from Atziri (each attempt requiring farming a midnight from the original low content) to hopefully have an attempt at Uber?

Here's a clue... 4 letters, it starts with 'n' and ends with 'one'.

Nothing changes in that there are farmers of low shit and buyers. It just means the bottom pyramid farmers can spawn an area with the fragments no body wants, in the chance they get a midnight, to sell. And will likely even out the fix to load time indication of a corrupted area, in fact, I doubt it will go that far. Not to even factor in that spawns of corrupted areas are gonna be cut back, too.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on May 22, 2014, 2:37:28 AM
"
mucker wrote:
Mortal fragment number one...
Mortal fragment number two...
Mortal fragment number three...
Mortal fragment number f - oops I clicked the map machine button

QFT
Guys guys..

I can see this useful. You can do fragments as maps, once you reach enough to start mapping. Possibly it can be easier to run fragments than 66 maps. :)

Also remember that the final Invader Boss in Corrupted areas gives a decent amount of Rares.

Also, i guess maps will drop in these Corrupted areas too. It can be alternative for map starters. You could start with 5-6 fragments, and get some maps from these areas, and then continue with ordinary maps..

Other possibility is that you have always most Sacrifice at Dusk fragments, and you can use them and possibly get a Midnight fragment.

I think i will farm tons of these fragments, just to have them for after the season ends. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
guess I'll have to run 15 stash tabs of dusk/dawn..
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info