Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Yes that would work but seems like a waste of sockets. Cyclone is the best way to apply curses since it does next to no dmg. And yeas if ur running belly u have extra sockets available. But there are much more useful things that cyclone with added cold dmg. Realy am a firm believer in having some added cold/ lightning dmg on a ring or Amy. Very little cost and leaves ur sockets for much more usefull gens
Path of Exile - Standard - Righteous Fire at Atziri

Played with this build till lvl94 using 6L Belly cyclone cursing at standard and quited it way before torment/bloodlines leagues started. Few hours ago rebuilded this Rf character with 500hp Kaoms using Ice Nova for dual curse. Feel like its more better this way. Feel like much more dps, unless thers been lot of buffs for this build dunno. Gotta have some more fun with this build!
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
question.. whats better option i got 10 ex do i get a non legc koams or get a 6 link?

6 link jacks would be more dps? or just more aoe.? and the komas would me just more life?

how much is the dps from life koams to the 5 or 6 L jacks

THANKS
"
dirtydevil87 wrote:
question.. whats better option i got 10 ex do i get a non legc koams or get a 6 link?

6 link jacks would be more dps? or just more aoe.? and the komas would me just more life?

how much is the dps from life koams to the 5 or 6 L jacks

THANKS

Ignore carcass it's not bad but u get more out of kaoms or belly of the beast for sure. Belly gets better and better as you level. Kaoms is nice but tough to use dual curse which is a amaizing belly is best. For mapping a 6link belly with dual curse life on hit ur gg.
i was able to get 8,500 life with a 40% belly with decent gear at lvl 92 still 12% life left on the tree to take

being able to dual curse or add vaal cyclone to the 6 link is invaluable and does more dps then a koams build ever would (unless they went manual dual curse etc using alot of sockets)

plus you have 7 sockets for defensive purposes, 4 for auras, 4 for RF and 3 for mobility
If you have to choose between more Armour or more HP for this build, what would be better?

I'm asking because i have an armor with 5 link, its provisional but its decent, except for the armor, it only has 240, what would be better, give it more armor or more hp for the RF?
I changed my gear a little bit

Gear
current
additionnal

Stats
No auras
Auras

Passives
I use the same as Niffler but mine is unfinished and I have some extra points in elemental res until I get a beter gear: http://tinyurl.com/rfpersona

Should I try Atziri to learn the pattern or shoulr I get few more levels and a beter gear?
Also what's beter? Doon or Doryani?
And finally should I go with CWDT or self cast IC EC?
Last edited by FaceOfPersona on May 1, 2015, 7:58:07 PM
Startet Atziri at 85 with 8k life.
Use Doon till u find a own doriyani.
Doesnt make that much difference with the amount of str u have.

For The future id advice u for a belly with curse on hit.
Why not use vulneability instead of flammability on your curse on hit? for enemies with 75% fire res, it will be about the same dmg, and for lower resist, it will only be better.
would a 1500+ armour 90+ life 45 fire res shield with 20% reduced damage taken from DoT effects be better against the uber atziri trio?

Or wont it make a difference since you should have IC up 100% anyway?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info