Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
HairyBotter wrote:
"
@niffler what to do you think of this for Proccing Elemental Equilibrium [If u don't use Movement Skills]

€dit: What Gem is most Valuable too get 20Q first on? [If you have like 2ex bugget]

1) i dont see any better Option than cylclone. U can trigger EE and can dual curse on hit.

2) about gems: only gem i bought was purity of fire for the extra resis. Others are just QoL improvements. I did Atziri with Lvl 18 / Q 0 gems, no Problem. Better save ur currency for a proper 5L Ort 6L belly.

If u check the Gem section u see the perfect outcome. PoF for example is perfect with level 20, no quality needed. RF is already good with level 1 no quality.

Most effective DPS wise is a Q20 ele weakness.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
FaceOfPersona wrote:
This is how close I got from the build:

tell what you think of it. I have 5940 life 12.3k armor and 850~ life regen

Thx for answer!

This is the build that I use:

You can post your current skill tree? And you think it is worth using dual curse or would you rather spend the points on other nodes? Like life, and regen life?
I have 989 life regen (more than 1k with endurance charges), 7155 life and 8760 armour.

And you think it's worth making the enduring quality 20 cry?
Last edited by black768 on Apr 22, 2015, 9:25:46 AM
Hi! I'm new in the game and your guide is really helpful! i'm currently building a RF Marauder and have searched for different ways to build the passive tree.

I see in your guide that you went first for the passives from the bottom of tree like Golem's blood, Master of the arena, Bravery... i went first for the ones from the the top (The ones that follow EQ like Purity of Flesh and Holy Fire) would be there a huge difference? is really important to get that ones first? i'm starting to think that yes, beause of the %regeneration that give the nodes from the bottom, i have enought respec points if i need to change the build and start getting those from the bottom first.

Thanks for all your help!

PD: Isn't worth getting the skill retribution? or the Increased spell damage dosn't count for RF?
Last edited by Disturbed89 on Apr 23, 2015, 9:44:46 AM
does the quality of cast when dmg taken help rf dmg ? i cant remember

10% increase dmg with full 20%
How does EE work with the build? I know I'm missing something here
"
GreyARocks wrote:

YOU Can either just have some added cold/lightning dmg somewhere on ring amy or gloves or use ice nova cast when dmg taken.
What would you suggest I do about the CoH Curses and Life on hit? what about sticking the gems in a 4L with thief's torment to give me all the LoH and MoH (to pay for the skill)
Any suggestions of what I could utilize in a 3 link molten shell?

CoDT + Molten Shell + ?

conc effect, life leech?
Best guide for Rf by far.. Been using this since Ive made a RF.. Was a great decision.. Appreciate the great guide!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
bosis1 wrote:
"
GreyARocks wrote:

YOU Can either just have some added cold/lightning dmg somewhere on ring amy or gloves or use ice nova cast when dmg taken.

Or what i do use cold gem + cyclone + reduce + blood magic in a item then you don't need cold/lightning on gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info