Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

the author of the build update your build!up!
"
Aijendo wrote:
I would like to continue playing with Righteous Fire but asked myself which Ascendency Class I should use Juggernaut or Chieftain. The Chieftain buffs totems strong but in this build we didnt have used totems.

Chieftan doesn't just buff totems though, if you go the totem route then yes, but if you go the Ramako, Sun's Light route (which is the RF route), it grants the bonuses to yourself, and grants a very large chunk of regen per endurance charge.

I am also running an RF build, however I have taken the Juggernaut class, for two simple benefits which Chieftain does not have:
- passively generating endurance charges reliably.
- I use fortify and the Juggernaut has nice fortify buffs.

Endurance Charges:
Juggernaut has 20% chance on being hit which is insanely good and reliable, even in boss fights with few/no adds.
Chieftain only has 10% chance ON KILL, which is very unreliable and will require you to use Enduring Cry to make sure you keep them up.

Juggernaut will provide more damage and defense.
Chieftain will provide more life regen.

Both would be solid picks I think.
Last edited by smittles on Mar 11, 2016, 5:05:18 AM
running this as an elementalist witch atm, well... leveling it up.. Grabbed EO because with how fast cyclone hits u will be critting enough to proc it enough to matter. the tree is basically the same. you lose a bit of str, 15% life and 2 jewel slots. but im positive it will work just fine. just cannot say no to some of the perks u get from elementalist.
I do not know if the OP will continue updating. I keep using the same setting to more than 1 year. Still extremly powerful even with the changes of the last two major patches.

The skill tree that I use remains the same:

Ascendance points:
I opted for "Chieftain":

1 - Ngamahu, Flame's Advance
2 - Hinekora's Death's Fury
3 - Ramako, Sun's Light

Cheers!

Last edited by Zatlan on Mar 19, 2016, 10:41:31 PM
I am not so sure that Chieftain is better than Juggernaut.

Chieftain gets
- 1.5 % life regen + 0.5% life regen x endurance charge (i got 3 at base so + 1.5%) (will discuss separately endurance charge vs frenzy charges - my bandits point being in frenzy).
- 40% armour
- 55% damage
- and the best + 100 str (is 20 str + 10% of an assuming 800 str) which translate in 50 base life, that with all life increases go to ~ 200 life.
- 10% endurance charge chance on enemy death (not much), better use war cry.
- 10% all resistances

Juggenaut gets
- 1.9 % life regen (here we have more life regen as base but less if we factor the endurance charges)
- 45% armour lets say is about the same
- 30% damage + another 24% increase attack damage (not sure if RF counts as an attack) + 6% increase damage/end charge ( with 4 charges will be + 24% damage) so we get about the same as Chieftain
- 20% chance to get endurance charge / HIT so a big chance to get charges in any fight, especially when you fight a boss and you don't kill anything but you keep getting hitted.
- +1 endurance charge
- 8% reduced damage taken when at full endurance charges, so in hard fights, you take less damage from RF but also from the boss.

Now, why I am not sure about the endurance charge thing
I have 5 frenzy charges and 4 endurance. So a total of 9 and i get bonuses for both types of charges.
What I get from those?
- 20% MORE damage from frenzy and +5% life regen; Also 30% increase damage on end fights (enemy on low life) - all from shark skin
- What I get from 4 endurance charges - 16% physical damage reduction + Chieftain/Jurgenaut bonuses.
If I drop the shark skin / frenzy thing, I can put the respec point in Endurance charge and go to 5.
Now the question: is worth that 1 endurance charge the lost of 5 frenzy charges? I think not.
As for some guys having 8 endurance charges, I can also pick some from the tree, and increase the number. The whole ideea is that I get to use both types of charges, not only the endurance.

Therefore for me more endurance charges can increase the life regen from Chieftain (but I already have 5% from frenzy) or they can increase the damage if I go Juggernaut. On the lazy playing style, as Juggernaut the endurance charges are self generating at a better rate than in Chieftain.

The skill tree is the same from august 2015, so nothing to change atm.
More changes/tweaks are on the gem side where elemental focus comes into play.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcAecEswUtBg4Gxgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzcJy8n7Sj6KS4uUzWSNug62DrhPAU8LT38QYdDyEWdR35N41BHU1JTpVcNWGNboF2kXz9hIWSjZU1mVGhYaGVodGjycql07XrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuJ2IzPjxqQVZSgmK2aO5rgns2f36IAplenMKdVrY2vbLc-uJO8n702vqfAAcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzXlti92WHZfNpi2sHd1eFz6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfON85v0g_ZI-ej8S_4K_o8=

My character came from an old build, that way I have 4EC (from bandits) and 4FC (from skilltree) which is serving me very well. On the other hand I use Blood Dance boots (legacy / 1% life regen) and Iron Reflexes (more armour (very little) / 0% evasion) along with Grace aura.

There are still nodes Ascendancy that still give me more life regeneration (1.5% per second at all). The 3 small knots of Ascendancy give me 30% of increased Fire Damage. Ramako gives me "only" 10% of endurance gain. But believe me, when you face a pack with many monsters that gain appears at the time and is very fast so you get 3/4 EC quickly and without using warcry.

Ngamahu and Hinekora greatly increase the power of the attack, so that unless the monster has a high resistance to fire, just go through them they will burn in less than 1sec.

For this build is based on Life and Fire Damage I believe I'm good. I have almost 9k life, even with a low gear and some good jewels.

But without a doubt, nodes belonging to the Juggernaut are incredible on the defensive level.
Maybe I'll try an experiment with this class, since I have no desire to level up the way is to try new things.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info