Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

@nifler

Did u try it with a staff yet. U can also put the mod on a staff giving u anther 6 link potential. Again not necessarily better just interesting option
I guess if you used a staff for it you could get big spell damage, +1 skills and a 6 link while using kaoms heart which could be pretty sweet. And still keep 18% block depending on the staff
@niffler what to do you think of this for Proccing Elemental Equilibrium [If u don't use Movement Skills]

€dit: What Gem is most Valuable too get 20Q first on? [If you have like 2ex bugget]
Last edited by ActuallyLimiT on Apr 15, 2015, 5:53:31 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1246462/page/1

The amulet linked here. Wow

Question is would u use the 3% life per second as extra regen or would u spec out of some life regen for some other nodes. I'm guessing this will become very very sought after unique for rf

Edit
Also unique would make it a lot easier to roll with a rare shield. And saphels.
Last edited by bosis1 on Apr 16, 2015, 12:48:15 PM
Good evening, I'm having problems related to the attributes of intelligence and dexterity.
I got the following amulet:

before was using:

and my rings:

I need 152 int and 105 dex to use my gems and I currently have 125 int and 63 dex.
I noticed that in the build just on +27 in gear (if I remember correctly) and dont have nodes from passive with attributes. So my question is:
How can I get more attributes?

(excuse has many spelling mistakes because I had to use a translator.)
This is how close I got from the build:

tell what you think of it. I have 5940 life 12.3k armor and 850~ life regen
@Niffler

Thanks for the great guide. I'm having an issue where RF will fall off while I'm Vaal Cyclone on large groups of mobs. Have you experienced this before?
Super
Yes :-)
"
@niffler what to do you think of this for Proccing Elemental Equilibrium [If u don't use Movement Skills]

€dit: What Gem is most Valuable too get 20Q first on? [If you have like 2ex bugget]

1) i dont see any better Option than cylclone. U can trigger EE and can dual curse on hit.

2) about gems: only gem i bought was purity of fire for the extra resis. Others are just QoL improvements. I did Atziri with Lvl 18 / Q 0 gems, no Problem. Better save ur currency for a proper 5L Ort 6L belly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info