Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Dear Niffler

I have been working on my toon for quite some time and he is at a point I am very pleased with, 8150 health, good resists and sick dmg, here is my gear for an idea.

I have never done atziri successfully, I tried like at lvl 85 or something and wiped on the second boss in utter confusion.

What do you suggest as a guide or video?

Thanks

BS
"
nekjas wrote:
"
bosis1 wrote:
@ Nekjas

brightbeak has fire res. did ur fire res drop below ur cap when u swapped it out? im guessing so

Ok thx, ill try to get some 20 fire res on other items and check how it will work. BTW what is minimum fire res for RF?

Going by Other RF builds (RaizQT), 88% Maximum Fire res. RaiZQT's RF Incinerate uses a Phoenix with Level 20 POF, and some Passive tree resists.
Last edited by iamnotspock on May 14, 2015, 8:40:58 PM
i was using this build for quite some time (with some adjustments) now and atziri finally droped doryani's sceptre.
Using cyclone at this point seems to be a waste since it doesnt benefit from all the ele spell dmg and ele life leech.
Isnt using a 6l with incinerate - spell echo - faster casting - gmp/lmp - blood magic - iron will the better choice ?

Iron Will currently gives me 87% spell dmg + 20q 15% spell dmg (and i have some pretty low strength rolls on my gear)... it doesnt do anything to the mana multiplier as a support gem which is a plus.

It seems to me that Iron Will is the perfect gem for a switch to incinerate once u get the sceptre... at least for this build.
The downside is (is it?) that u have to use a blood magic gem in combination with Iron Will which is pretty much like two gems giving u around 105% spell dmg for a 196% mana multiplier, since u cant sustain incinerate with mana but as a rf build, i will have plenty of life regen.

I mean for me this is clearly the best choice i just think about RaizQT's build at the same time and i think i would give Iron Will + Blood Magic the edge.

niffler uses a 6l to reduce enemies resistance to fire by 86% and uses 3 gems for it (curse on hit and 2 curses).
So what if u would just use cwdt or manual cursing and still have a 6l with incinerate - spell echo - faster casting - gmp/lmp - blood magic - iron will, that btw benefits from the sceptre a lot... your dps will be much higher for sure.
And there wont be any downside to it.
Last edited by Kasperle on May 16, 2015, 5:19:05 PM
Hello there.
If I choose oak +18% instead of the passive point in cruel, does this affect my character much?
Is physical dmg absolutely not needed at the end game with this build?
I'm new at this game, merely maybe 48h playtime...
Last edited by StillbornChild on May 18, 2015, 3:13:10 PM
No, physical damage is totally useless for this Righteous Fire build, it scales its damage only through HP and elemental/fire/burn damage.
However, the bandit choices are nice to optimize but by no means vital to a build. You can still do just fine with Oak in Cruel.

Be careful about how you build this though, you need to have enough currency to buy a Rise of the Phoenix at lvl 65. It may not be the best beginner build, since the progress is very slow until lvl 65 :/
Can we please get a pasive tree without Wispers of Doom?!
Cause if we get a unique with extra curse on enemies the pasive tree would be different.
Last edited by crashbashl on May 18, 2015, 7:17:02 PM
"
Vadler wrote:
Be careful about how you build this though, you need to have enough currency to buy a Rise of the Phoenix at lvl 65. It may not be the best beginner build, since the progress is very slow until lvl 65 :/

No challenge, no fun ;)
Already gone with the passive. Still can build a new Marauder for Facebreaker since it took only about 10-15h to get to lvl 50. (Got some money from my witch lvl 56)
For the Rise of the Phoenix, saving I already started. Buying it I hopefully can at lvl 65.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Last edited by StillbornChild on May 19, 2015, 3:15:27 AM
Still really enjoying this build at level 94, no dual curse yet as im having too much fun with vaal cyclone and the extra survivability from the points plus being able to swap out VC for blind for running atziri or hard bosses

Spoiler

Having molten shell + cwdt lvl 20 + chance it ignite/conc effect in your doryanis gives you the ability to do maps without running RF at all, such as half regen or -max res at a slower speed but 1 molten shell with my current setup can kill a 76 exile in one hit + ignite (using my 20/20 ele weakness not the flammability)

It is awesome fun when it blows up in a pack and spreads, also works perfectly with vaal cyclone as you are pulling all the mobs into the proliferation area and they melt before they come near you

Incinerate wouldnt be a good choice for a pure RF char. You lose the ability to proc EE and - there res by a further 50%. with a 20/20 ele weakness alone your reducing mobs resist by 97%

Cyclone benefits from the fact it is a fast attacking movement skill that procs EE and can use life on hit very effectively keeping you alive through nearly anything

for atziri trio just keep immortal call up 100% of the time and kill ranged, dual striker then cycloner in that order and youll be fine, keep moving and self cast end cry and immortal call

The only real danger in atziri is the yellow lightning calls if you get unlucky
"
DutchRudder wrote:
Still really enjoying this build at level 94, no dual curse yet as im having too much fun with vaal cyclone and the extra survivability from the points plus being able to swap out VC for blind for running atziri or hard bosses

Spoiler

Having molten shell + cwdt lvl 20 + chance it ignite/conc effect in your doryanis gives you the ability to do maps without running RF at all, such as half regen or -max res at a slower speed but 1 molten shell with my current setup can kill a 76 exile in one hit + ignite (using my 20/20 ele weakness not the flammability)

It is awesome fun when it blows up in a pack and spreads, also works perfectly with vaal cyclone as you are pulling all the mobs into the proliferation area and they melt before they come near you

Incinerate wouldnt be a good choice for a pure RF char. You lose the ability to proc EE and - there res by a further 50%. with a 20/20 ele weakness alone your reducing mobs resist by 97%

Cyclone benefits from the fact it is a fast attacking movement skill that procs EE and can use life on hit very effectively keeping you alive through nearly anything

for atziri trio just keep immortal call up 100% of the time and kill ranged, dual striker then cycloner in that order and youll be fine, keep moving and self cast end cry and immortal call

The only real danger in atziri is the yellow lightning calls if you get unlucky

Can you pls post your pasive build or PM it to me ?! thank you.
I have a 5L Belly but i'd still like to use Vaal Cyclone....any possible way?
Last edited by crashbashl on May 19, 2015, 11:50:26 AM
Whats the point in using Doryanis/Doon? Does it affect RF or not?
IGN - Mpleaex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info