[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Regarding to the upcoming patch with snap-shot being removed, does this affect the build with gear switch, eg Blood magic?

Does this mean we have to use blood magic gems now?

*edit*

Love how the build looks, very interested in playing it soon once I get my Mjolner! Keep up the good stuff, mate.
Last edited by ipeterx33 on Jun 30, 2014, 9:03:55 AM
"
Jiaozy wrote:
"
I have about 205 ex on standard so I can afford the core items, but I can't afford to buy a 6L shavs. Do you think I should run the life based build, a CI version of the low life build, or the low life build with a 5L shavs (can barely afford it)?
I'd go for the life based build, so you can afford better jewelry and belt, then respec/reroll as low life when you can afford a 6L shav's!

I can afford all of the low life items shown in the example gear section (have es gear) besides the 6L shavs is what I meant. I'd basically have it all with a 5L shavs. Do you think that's better than life based? Since I don't have any life gear at all?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Hi once again ,

Is the curse on hit really neccessary `?
"
Albanz wrote:
Hi once again ,

I was thinking of asking the exact same thing. I'd think it'd be useless against high elemental resistance mobs. I think they're often overcapped on res. Correct me if I'm wrong.
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Last edited by LividPineapple on Jun 30, 2014, 3:53:39 PM
"
"
Albanz wrote:
Hi once again ,

I was thinking of asking the exact same thing. I'd think it'd be useless against high elemental resistance mobs. I think they're often overcapped on res. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It's a matter of personal preference. Depending on any tweaks you made to fit your style. If you have an open slot and prefer to self cast Ele Weakness (or any other curse) go for it. The good part about Curse on hit is that you will be casting it for free. Presumably casting it quite often.
As far as mobs and their resistance, I don't think anyone has an exact number. Some are over capped some will not be. Assuming you have the two open Blue spots it seems like a solid choice.
IGN:LootingLemur,SlipperyBogel
GMT -4:00
"
"
Jiaozy wrote:
"
I have about 205 ex on standard so I can afford the core items, but I can't afford to buy a 6L shavs. Do you think I should run the life based build, a CI version of the low life build, or the low life build with a 5L shavs (can barely afford it)?
I'd go for the life based build, so you can afford better jewelry and belt, then respec/reroll as low life when you can afford a 6L shav's!

I can afford all of the low life items shown in the example gear section (have es gear) besides the 6L shavs is what I meant. I'd basically have it all with a 5L shavs. Do you think that's better than life based? Since I don't have any life gear at all?
Well, if you have a good ES helm and boots, then go for the low life version, you'll lose the curse on hit, tho!
"
"
Albanz wrote:
Hi once again ,

Curse on hit is very powerful, you can feel the difference when blasting light resistant mobs especially.

Let's say they have 80 lightning res and you do 1000 damage to them, they'll only take 200, but if you curse them with Ele Weakness, they'll lose 49% of that resistance (more if you have Q on ele weakness) making their light resistance 31% and hitting them for 690 instead of 200, which is a HUGE difference in DPS.

It's not mandatory, but it's pretty good to have if you can afford the 6L.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Regarding to the upcoming patch with snap-shot being removed, does this affect the build with gear switch, eg Blood magic?

Does this mean we have to use blood magic gems now?
Really Enjoying this build
My gloves and boots are for shit (still looking for good pair)

Gear

Spoiler

Last edited by commonjunks on Jul 2, 2014, 12:58:28 PM
Hi i have a question: to get 96% fire res with a purity of fire lvl 21 do you have to snapshot with empower?
Last edited by manu91xd on Jul 2, 2014, 10:20:17 AM
I've noticed that the guide does not mention corrupting the Romira's Banquet to get rid of the critical modifier. Is there a reason this is omitted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info