[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Hello,

After 1.5 year playing this game, i've never played a build as enjoyable as yours!
Thank you Tom for sharing this insane build!

I was bored to run after monsters with my cyclone builds: low life, dual wielding, 1h + shield... I've tried many versions... And then i played with a friend using your build. Here was my hope: i had to try another cyclone version using your build!

So, i'm actually leveling a life based Templar, level 77 so far and easily cleaning maps up to: level 77 solo, 78 in party.
I even tried (for the lolz) your build with a low life version and dual wield (mjolnir + soul taker).

So, just a sentence for all the cyclone users:
Thor's Rainbownuke has an inner support gem for cyclone, called "screen-range AOE".

Bye,
Regards.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
no healing unless you set lifeleech in or im missing something?
Super interested to see whether ball lightning and spell echo will affect this build!

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/950194
Last edited by neurotech on Jun 25, 2014, 8:30:24 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Yeah. Putting Life Leech instead of Iron Will in the red gem slot of the Mjolner will give you healing at the cost of reduced damage.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I found that the 1% lightning leech from Doryani's belt is usually more than enough to have no problems at all, against Ele Reflect switch Iron Will with Life Leech and you're set.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Is this build do-able without voll's devotion? The garena server doesn't have it/
What will happen after the snapashot nerf?
"
amonch wrote:
Is this build do-able without voll's devotion? The garena server doesn't have it/
Yes, people in Ambush have been doing it using Astramentis!
"
Albanz wrote:
What will happen after the snapashot fix?
Fixed that for you, you spelt "FIX" wrong.

If they don't change anything else regarding auras (increasing % reserved, decreasing effectivness of reservation nodes) you'll be able to run 6 auras without a care in the world nor snapshotting anything.

I'm actually doing it on ym current build, can't be arsed with snapshotting so I slightly modified the proposed build to fit in all the reduced reservation nodes, so I can run two 60% auras on life with Blood Magic gem and four 40% auras on mana reserving 64% of it.
No snapshotting, no inventory spaces taken up, nothing.

This is what I'm using right now, at lvl 82:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPBB_EZYUcRVQFy8ZihpsGo8c3B0UHaokiySwJ6kn7Sj6L2874TyOPQ9Co0NjRnFHBlW1VdZXyVnzXIpfP19qZOdmnmh0ah5tGW-ecLtxTXKpdgh713zZffV-WX_GgKSCx4MJhtGLeo9Gj_qTJ5Sgms-btZ2uns2fy6KjpwinK6cwqBisqrQMtzG4k8AawQTBxcHzwuzDOsNtxPbGnspK0iHYTdkT2mLa3dvn4Yji9-oY6rrr7uwY8i_z3fba9zL3wfjr-ej60vsJ

Going to finish the Body and Soul cluster at 84, then aim for the Faith and Steel cluster.
IGN:
I have about 205 ex on standard so I can afford the core items, but I can't afford to buy a 6L shavs. Do you think I should run the life based build, a CI version of the low life build, or the low life build with a 5L shavs (can barely afford it)?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
I have about 205 ex on standard so I can afford the core items, but I can't afford to buy a 6L shavs. Do you think I should run the life based build, a CI version of the low life build, or the low life build with a 5L shavs (can barely afford it)?
I'd go for the life based build, so you can afford better jewelry and belt, then respec/reroll as low life when you can afford a 6L shav's!
IGN:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info