[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Has anyone used this build and managed to do the Atziri bosses solo? Vaal duo was easy and then I got destroyed by the three mini bosses. I couldn't even live long enough to do a good amount of dps. It seems melee is severely disadvantaged for those the triple mini bosses. I don't have cast on damage taken immortal call though. Maybe that'll make a world of difference? Anyone can shed some light on how viable this build is for doing atziri?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
Kinertia wrote:
I've noticed that the guide does not mention corrupting the Romira's Banquet to get rid of the critical modifier. Is there a reason this is omitted?

I did it,,and fucked my ring to a rare ring :(, so 4 ex more to get another romiras

I want to see if anyone has good news from last patch
Last edited by reimbowl on Jul 3, 2014, 8:53:12 AM
out of all the sc dps builds this is the most impressive by far i really like the idea of skipping the templar area and going for the +max resi and life regen nodes in mara area

my question is you have no grace and no ir so your overall physical reduction is between 5-7% how you deal with puncture bleed corupted blood ?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 3, 2014, 10:47:11 AM
"
Has anyone used this build and managed to do the Atziri bosses solo? Vaal duo was easy and then I got destroyed by the three mini bosses. I couldn't even live long enough to do a good amount of dps. It seems melee is severely disadvantaged for those the triple mini bosses. I don't have cast on damage taken immortal call though. Maybe that'll make a world of difference? Anyone can shed some light on how viable this build is for doing atziri?

I have similar build, with 33k armour, and the 3 bosses still hard without immortal call... With immortal call i can do it without loosing ES.
This kind of build have a great advantage: u can be immortal called almost 100% of the time, when u fight (i use selfcast version, but maybe works with CwDT gem too). Its a great thing, worth to work on it...
IGN : FlatBuffalo
Last edited by laposbivaly on Jul 3, 2014, 2:14:29 PM
"

I use this build for atziri and love it here is a video of the whole run http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=faMuiYKYauo
IGN @Dbum
This is my setup when snapshotting is going to nerf (only the gem i have to sacrifice is purity of element, but even then my resist is 9x/7x/8x).
Didn't see much difference except RF cannot burn that quicker

Spoiler

This is what I'm currently using and have been running for a while:

Spoiler

Righteous Fire in weapon swap since it'll still work when cast in off hand, it just won't keep the damage buff from low life Redbeaks, already using 6 auras without snapshotting with this setup, this is the tree I'm using to do so, level 85:

The ES loss for giving priority to the aura nodes is minimal, due to the additional aura effect nodes, but I'm still heading towards the Void Barrier cluster and will complete that next.

I was even thinking about grabbing the Holy Strength node to gain 102% effects of auras and have an additional resistance point from the Purities even without Empower snapshot.

The res are way overcapped with just the 3 Purities, only Cold goes to 69 on Ele Weakness, with the other still being overcapped.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Last edited by Jiaozy on Jul 4, 2014, 4:36:52 AM
Been playing this build for a while.
Done atziri ~ 80 times, most of the time deathless.
I face tank the trio pretty easily. Running 94/86/86 resits, and 94/86/79 in atziri (i drop purity of ice in favour of additional mana)
gear

Snapshotting :

Shield for non rf maps

i can upload a video of full atziri run if needed, build is fun as fuck.
Tree at 91 is
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAA2E2UoNpiaHT56ILHKPpXyTyO6ro0CjdmLKaQ1rQMRnHhiB2qgwmTJxzcf8aio8HzbRk74eL3pyuLelyKJ6kRlnC72RMvb8HF7BjDbY_6e9fb50cGX2rC7LTFKwrBANsaEHsFtc3q6-64kwx9EH_GnqcIFVCPRh0U-tIXL2TnhtEksICkZp5xTZrPQ2O3MVj1ncTAGpBVWfOsqnKpfNkn7cT2PQ8ki_fBfLuePE3YjHaBbxku2WFXDdIhah6oGPIvROdqO57NVbXBBF8_og8u_1BQna4abPPd0NCboWe9
Last edited by AHyperDuck on Jul 4, 2014, 7:35:41 AM
Would you kindly refrain from calling a 120 EX Mjölner build "budget" ? If you google 'path of exile "budget build" 1.1.4' this thread shows up at the top, followed closely by other "budget" builds. Since there is no way to tag or rate builds, bad practice like this just wastes peoples time. Pretty much in the same manner in which I just wasted your time by making you read this.
IGN Riddericke ▪ UTC+1 ▪ SHOP 498896
Last edited by riddie on Jul 4, 2014, 2:45:52 PM
There are people like me who appreciate a budget version. I got a lucky mjolnir drop, and I have maybe 20 ex to spend on this build, so I appreciate a budget life version that I can actually make. Saying that it requires a big unique so its automatically not budget is pretty ignorant because some of us only have the mjolnir and a bit of currency to spend, or, more likely ,there are just a lot of people out there who have the 120 ex for the mjolnir and not the 300+ for the low life version. It's budget, just because you can't afford it doesn't mean it isnt budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info