[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Anyone knows how Ball Lightning will work out in higher levels? Guess the projectile might be flying to fast to be reasonable
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
For low life, is this viable without snapshot? I want to try and run the build earlier on but don't know how to go about with my tree
Last edited by paynoris41 on Jul 6, 2014, 10:46:28 AM
Could we see new version without Snapshot ?
Exile!
Last edited by LightMyChemin on Jul 6, 2014, 2:31:21 PM
yes please, at lvl 78 scion, not sure if i should start using regrets and respeccing to play around with the build
It would be really appreciated if you could post videos of soloing atziri. I'm playing your build currently with Atziri's foible amulet instead of Voll's devotion and enjoying its insane clearance speed. However, i'm at level 86 standing at 5.2K ES. I can kill double vaal easily but i keep dying to the three bosses when i take down the first two ones(i've tried them in all orders) while using molten strike with GMP. Maybe i'm missing something. It'd be greatly appreciated if you could post a video. Thank you.
Scion non-snapshotting tree, level 85, I've been running it for a while and I can still run 6 auras (3 Purity + Vitality on mana, Haste + Discipline on life with lvl 18+ Ruduced Mana and Blood Magic):

Righteous Fire should be able to stay in weapon swap, afaik, since it won't turn off when weapon swapping, but will update its stats (level, supports, bonus to damage, hp and the like).

My tree works mighty fine, it remains to be seen if they won't change aura nodes or the pathing between them to see if the build will still be viable...
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
if you could please post your equip, would be much appreciated ty for your advice
"
paynoris41 wrote:
if you could please post your equip, would be much appreciated ty for your advice

Check the first page, it is there.
"
Jiaozy wrote:
Scion non-snapshotting tree, level 85, I've been running it for a while and I can still run 6 auras (3 Purity + Vitality on mana, Haste + Discipline on life with lvl 18+ Ruduced Mana and Blood Magic):

Righteous Fire should be able to stay in weapon swap, afaik, since it won't turn off when weapon swapping, but will update its stats (level, supports, bonus to damage, hp and the like).

My tree works mighty fine, it remains to be seen if they won't change aura nodes or the pathing between them to see if the build will still be viable...

I would be interested to know how much ES you will have after spending so many points on mana reduction?
Hi mate Could you please provide a Low Life build for Marauder updated without snapshotting i am running at lvl89 almost about to hit lvl90 would appriciate an updated tree thanks mate in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info