Shtormovik wrote:
Can't get it work

Specs:
MacBook Pro 13'', early 2011
Intel i5,8GB memory
GPU: on-chip 3000HD

Installed wine(1.4) via homebrew
DirectX installed

Installed game, downloaded additional files. Updater window is closing and trying to launch main window.
Receive popup error:
The D3D device has a non-zero reference count, meaning some objects were not released

Tried with -opengl
Tried to provided in this thread alternative .drv.so

PoE won't run on a generic low end integrated graphics processing unit, sry. Even if you could get it to work it wouldn't run at acceptable frames per second (e.g. unplayable).
Tnx OP :D
the patch updater loads, I launch and get the cursor, and eventually I get login music/sfx but no image. {-_-}
"
Wotanubis wrote:
the patch updater loads, I launch and get the cursor, and eventually I get login music/sfx but no image. {-_-}

Not posting any information about the hardware or software you are using makes this a really really helpful post.
How would the game run (FPSwise) on a high end mac?

27-inch, Mid 2011
Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)

I am actually running it on bootcamp and getting 50+ fpswise . . .
Last edited by Tuche on Apr 8, 2012, 1:27:58 AM
"
Wotanubis wrote:

Might be related to This
私は日本語がわかりません。
Ich kann kein deutsch.
I don't speak english.
Eu não falo português.
Non parlo italiano.
Je ne parle pas français.
(☆ゝ☆)♪♪♪
"
Tuche wrote:
How would the game run (FPSwise) on a high end mac?

27-inch, Mid 2011
Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB
Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)

I am actually running it on bootcamp and getting 50+ fpswise . . .

Running on my workstation (same cpu, more ram, gtx 570 gpu) I get 60+ fps with all settings maxed.
Has anyone been able to successfully run the client with the sound on and without crashing, yet? I am well aware of the sound bug involving wands, but I've also come across a few spells (one of which is the lightning arrow, if I recall correctly) that also cause the client to crash. Obviously, running with --nosound prevents the crash, but it would be nice to hear the game as well as see it. ;)
Moo.
Thx a lot !
"
Meliamne wrote:
Has anyone been able to successfully run the client with the sound on and without crashing, yet? I am well aware of the sound bug involving wands, but I've also come across a few spells (one of which is the lightning arrow, if I recall correctly) that also cause the client to crash. Obviously, running with --nosound prevents the crash, but it would be nice to hear the game as well as see it. ;)

I run the game with sound when I am on my Duelist, but I cannot party in groups that contain a witch. When I wish to join a party, I switch to --nosound.
私は日本語がわかりません。
Ich kann kein deutsch.
I don't speak english.
Eu não falo português.
Non parlo italiano.
Je ne parle pas français.
(☆ゝ☆)♪♪♪

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info