Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

they dont want manga/japanese signatures and similar stupid stuff on forums, but they create a Wing microtransaction.. im sure this wont be the only one.

then we are going to have fox tails and racoon ears...
fuck this.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
Chris wrote:
Vaal Haste

Portable Acceleration Shrine?? :D
Last edited by Bunnu on Apr 28, 2014, 10:00:52 AM
"
Warrax wrote:
Please consider adding side zones to maps or something similar, increasing spawn rate of side zones even to 100% won't change the fact that it's extremely mindless and boring to farm just for being low level zones (below 70 is considered low level by most, if not everyone). Side zones need to reach lvl 70+ in order to make them fun and challenging for characters lvl 70 or higher.

I agree. Or they do it or at least develop new maps with some of the new bosses. The "new" content only resume to vaal gems and vaal orbs to high level players.
IGN: Fenix_de_fogo_e_gelo, Periguetescion, Ravvengar or Powerangger
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/379503
"
Chris wrote:
[li]The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.[/li]

Can we please get enter button to accept the hardcore league popup?
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window, while in windowed mode. This option is off by default.

Talking about mouse settings, would it be feasible to have an option to change the colour of the mouse cursor ?
Because i regularly lose sight of it in the heat of a battle, especially since i use glacial cascade.

I'd love to see some cursor MTXs... =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Looking forward to Vaal Haste.

POE is continually expanding at a nice clip.

It's like the true spiritual successor to Diablo 2. Love the Open Passive Tree, and the endless build possibilities. Love the Skill gem system, particularly as it ever expands.

I'm not sure if POE is yet at the Diablo 2 Expansion feature set, but I'm confident and loving the journey. I expect many things will slowly expand over the years in a more iterative manner (new classes, bigger tree, more sockets.) But exciting is the larger system implementations.

What's missing? Well, Diablo 2 Expansion had sockets, but used them in different ways. And honestly, it would seem like ever more flexibility (which POE loves), if sockets supported both uses. I'm talking Stats, life, mana, Resists, crit, accuracy, flat dmg, Magic find etc utility gems that don't directly need to be linked, as they work like passives. The charm system is another alternative. But imagine having to choose: Another Skill (such as a trigger, or vaal "ultimate"), or flat passives.

Why? Well, we're talking about adding flexibility. But this also builds on another topic. Having "more powerful" (rarer?) base items that are also more stat intensive (thus effectively less level based, and more level restricted though stat requirement.) There is something beautiful about getting to use that nice sword a couple levels early because you put in the extra str/dex. It also creates a unique option for leveling builds that need to move great distances acrossed the tree (and thus often have to either give up dmg or health while making the journey.)

So now, I shouldn't ever have any unused gem sockets, as more sockets - even if unlinked, are always better. And I also have a new dmg choice - more stats to unlock better items vs dmg passives.

Ok, ok, and 1 last thing that's missing. I'd love to be able to wield a 2 handed weapon as a 1 hander, and not just as a Marauder, but the passive to unlock (if required) might be over there. This should actually reduce either the damage, accuracy, or crit chance - gotta be balanced, but should also have some upside. I like accuracy debuff, with mild dmg debuff. But also, what's the benefit of wielding a single one hander with no off hand? That two should have a benefit - such as an accuracy/crit/evasion/dodge bonus [pick one].

But Seriously, give me:
- passive gems
- charms
- one handed wielding of 2 handed swords
- free offhand bonus
- higher stat requirement alternative base items

And then next time we can start talking about:
- rune words >.<

Charms? Yes, they'd be pretty weak useless crap: "rabbit's foot". Until... PASSIVE TREE!
"
boof wrote:
Since you can tune spawn rate of side areas, mind turning them to 0% of what they are now in races?

It can't be too hard, right? :)
Last edited by BaggerX on Apr 28, 2014, 12:47:27 PM
Sheesh,got hit by crisis or something? you did decided to introduce wings here..what can i say,sad day,very sad day for us all gritty realism lovers.Maybe cheerful for some 13-15 old hardcore fantasy fans with large pockets but meh..lacking words right now to show off my dissapointment,black cat crossed in front of me today,knew something terrible could happen..Wasn't that dissapointed when you've made wings for supporter packs,since people paid huge sum of $ to acquire em and this way heavily adding to the support of the game,however,this update is just outrageous..might not seem outright enraged due to couple reasons 1)pretty ill at the moment..ye know..intestine issues 2) if id straightforwardly would insult developers and anyone who supported this action it wouldn't change anything i would just be putted on probation/banned etc in this way devs would immediatly answer "WE DEVELOP DAMN GAME,WE KNOW WHATS BETTER FOR THE PUBLIC!!"..my weapons are stowed now,my legs exhausted,my arms drooping down..they have won and I admit my hopelessness in this situation.
Last edited by Ward on Apr 28, 2014, 1:06:16 PM
Vaal Reave. This excites me as a Reaver.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info