Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

"
Chris wrote:

Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window, while in windowed mode. This option is off by default.

Talking about mouse settings, would it be feasible to have an option to change the colour of the mouse cursor ?
Because i regularly lose sight of it in the heat of a battle, especially since i use glacial cascade.
Looking forward to the re-balancing of corrupt bosses...I am getting very tired of my lvl 79 Facebreaker getting one shotted from off screen from bosses that were ~10 lvls below me. I'm all up for a challenge, and a good fight, but getting 1-2 shotted is just frustrating.
so let me get this straight..
Since you can tune spawn rate of side areas, mind turning them to 0% of what they are now in races?
Add option to hide all microtransaction effects of all players. Not everyone want to towns filled with walking christmas trees.
"
BobRt wrote:
...getting one shotted from off screen from bosses that were ~10 lvls below me.

You mean like Museum bosses also? Thats just crazy, but I think it speaks more to EK than to the bosses themselves. Plus, its crazy chaos dmg...but it does travel more than one screen.

I wish they would tone those three down, its only a 68 map. Or, if they like those bosses, switch them into a higher lv map and make Museum Uber T-Rex or Uber Intellectus Prime (if those arent used somewhere else)...
Vaal gems should have full stack when entering instance for 1st time. Now they're too inconsistent and I can't be bothered with them. No refresh when going town tough!
Seraph wings is good looking, but they are look out of place imo.
I don't want to see them even on other players, they huge and will be interfere.
Please add the game option to hide pets and wings from other players. They paid for it - let only them enjoy it.
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
BobRt wrote:
...getting one shotted from off screen from bosses that were ~10 lvls below me.

You mean like Museum bosses also? Thats just crazy, but I think it speaks more to EK than to the bosses themselves. Plus, its crazy chaos dmg...but it does travel more than one screen.

I wish they would tone those three down, its only a 68 map. Or, if they like those bosses, switch them into a higher lv map and make Museum Uber T-Rex or Uber Intellectus Prime (if those arent used somewhere else)...

you can pull museum bosses one by one to entrance of their room and kill works for me really well
"
Increased the spawn rate of side areas (to roughly 220% of the current value) and also the drop rate of rarer fragments, relative to the more common ones.

All non maphacking racers:

Is it really that hard to give all fragments the same dropchance and make them spawn only in certain areas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info