Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

if the summoner skills regen part doesnt count as an aura and is scalable... its useless loot filler.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
leighferon wrote:
if the summoner skills regen part doesnt count as an aura and is scalable... its useless loot filler.

i need it for movement only. there are already tons of minion healing sources and yet another is not really needed
"
Rhoa charges, Blackguard shield charges and Fire Fury's Firestorm can no longer crit in Normal difficulty. This is a way of reducing the variance of the difficulty of these encounters, without just outright nerfing them.
I disagree with this. Strongly. This, combined with a new Hailrake fight which I'm worried will be much easier, really takes away from the early message of "this is a hardcore game." It's an important message to deliver early, because it allows the entire game to feel as a thematic whole. Call it foreshadowing, if you will.

Seriously. Do. Not. Like.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 28, 2014, 4:52:24 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
I need a better dagger skill.

Something like reave but without the stacking AoE, that's annoying and doesn't work for me. Maybe it will get better when the skill is higher level or with incr AoE...

Im now using Lightningstrike with fork and likely will try out elemental hit with multistrike

U just need a nice APS weapon, if u get to 4 or more attacks per second u wont even notice the stacks
If side areas = corrupted areas, does that mean our instances are gonna be 120% more likely to be convoluted as fuck for certain zones?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Rhoa charges, Blackguard shield charges and Fire Fury's Firestorm can no longer crit in Normal difficulty. This is a way of reducing the variance of the difficulty of these encounters, without just outright nerfing them.
I disagree with this. Strongly. This, combined with a new Hailrake fight which I'm worried will be much easier, really takes away from the early message of "this is a hardcore game." It's an important message to deliver early, because it allows the entire game to feel as a thematic whole. Call it foreshadowing, if you will.

If you notice is says in Normal only.
I dont see this as taking away from Hardcore mode at all.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.

lol I was here, read this and laughed about it.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"

You can argue that, but you can also argue that for people who don't know, all they see is themselves getting one-shot.
You see how many wimpy "hardcore" players are complaining about Invasion? (after they complained that Onslaught/Nemesis was "too easy", and that scrubcore was for noobs (without playing against pre-nerf exiles in anarchy which is basically the same thing))

Now let's pull these two ideas together, and the end result isn't that this game is hardcore, but rather that: "this is bs why do I want to play this ****ing ***t".
:( The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.:(

This makes me sad because I hate listening to the Scion yammering on and on and I would enter the name before selecting her. Oh well, I will live.
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'd love to see some cursor MTXs... =^[.]^=

Ah no please, that would be pay2win if we need mtx to see our mouse cursor better :)

You're right. A little grinning skull cursor for my summoner would be full of win! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info