1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
dspair wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
dspair wrote:
And Arctic Breath still sucks compared even to Fireball.

Acrtic breath should never ever have as much dps as fireball.

In its current form it should have more DPS than Fireball. Like seriously, what monster can you slow down with it? Zombies? The "scary" things either move with the speed of light in this game, and AB doesn't help in this situation, or just shoot you across the screen. The chill ground effect is completely useless against the monsters right now.

This is simply not true.
Chilling is not only about movement speed.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Nice guys... But do you really have to nerf every single summon spec? Burning miscreations, evangelists, what's next? It's kinda unfair to see 2 nerfs in such a short time to the same build. :( What about searing bond?

At least it's really nice to see that arc skill will have some better use now and chain more times!
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
I think we could live with the smaller shield duration from the evangelists, but how are we supposed to handle indoor maps with this poorly designed ai of the minions, getting stuck all the time.
I agree that being able to spam smoke mine was op but i believe a higher cooldown for it would be a better way dealing with this.
lol @ my arc dps now 75% increased dps.. And that's only with 3 support skills linked to it (with mana leech being one of them)
"
Reku wrote:
I agree that being able to spam smoke mine was op but i believe a higher cooldown for it would be a better way dealing with this.

Can't adapt a skill for an unintended use...

Better solution to the problem would be to add minion controls such as passive/defensive/offensive and a recall command.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
only thing that made me scratch my head and go WTF was reduced vaal orb rates, fuck that shit.
S L O W E R
"
They should of just gave you lot the arena or whatever and that's it.

Should have

btw. I am not a native english speaker
Still no buff to viper strike.
Can't believe you listened to all the whiners and nerfed the bosses again. After 1 month of league. So unfair to all of those who have died. So unfair to all the high level players who has faced a greater challenge up til this day.

So am I supposed to learn everything again on my level 90? Suddenly I know nothing about the bosses even though I've played all this time.
"
Nastakanoth wrote:
Can't believe you listened to all the whiners and nerfed the bosses again. After 1 month of league. So unfair to all of those who have died. So unfair to all the high level players who has faced a greater challenge up til this day.

So am I supposed to learn everything again on my level 90? Suddenly I know nothing about the bosses even though I've played all this time.

Well if only whiners asked for a nerf then how do you explain why so many people left invasion for ambush? Even though they normally only play HC.

My guild was HC only, now most of them (either don't log in anymore or) play on ambush.

The nerf was justified and should teach GGG a lesson to not rush content.
Last edited by KenshiD on Apr 7, 2014, 6:43:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info