1.1.2 Patch Notes

Flesh Offering now grants 30% attack, movement and cast speed at level 1, up to 40% at level 21 of the gem.
Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.
Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.

Why? You keep nerfing summoners...soon enough it will be like the summoner patch never happened.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Apr 7, 2014, 5:41:24 AM
"
ohhhh boy

EDIT: Are you kidding me, it really is a Block Chance Reduction support gem? GGG, you did something without thinking. The lack of care you bring to balancing PvP is appalling.

Tbh pvp should only exist in PoE to same extent as it did in Diablo 2,unbalanced as hell,but fun.
The moment GGG will start interfering with the real game play to bring balance to some silly pvp minigame in an online dungeon crawler,is the moment this game's gona become WoW v2.0

They should of just gave you lot the arena or whatever and that's it.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Oh, and you thought Arctic Breath actually needed to be buffed? *sigh*

Almost all spells need to be buffed, or attacks nerfed (knowing how they balance the game).
And Arctic Breath still sucks compared even to Fireball.
The checkpoints sound stupid, there is so much to learn in this game. I never had the feeling that there is something missing in the game, when I had to run a long way because I died and forgot to set up a TP. I always knew it was my fault.
+1 for all the Smoke Mine changes hate.
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Apr 7, 2014, 5:47:15 AM
"
Caliginosus wrote:
The checkpoints sound stupid, there is so much to learn in this game. I never had the feeling that there is something missing in the game, when I had to run a long way because I died and forgot to set up a TP. I always knew it was my fault.

Agreed on that

"
dspair wrote:

Acrtic breath should never ever have as much dps as fireball.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
for real this nerf smoke mine...GGG try to do map Labyrinth with summoner ! its hall without smoke mine
I never used smoke mine but I guess i can agree with the arguements against it to a certain degree. I just know if you run far enough all your minions summon back to you, but if you just join a level with the final boss or labryrinth or any map with narrow hallways it's a nuisance to run 100 feet just to keep your minions from dieing.
You give a candy to a kid. Kid starts to lick the candy. You take the candy away.

WHAT'S THE KID REACTION?

do not change smoke mine pls.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
dspair wrote:

Acrtic breath should never ever have as much dps as fireball.

In its current form it should have more DPS than Fireball. Like seriously, what monster can you slow down with it? Zombies? The "scary" things either move with the speed of light in this game, and AB doesn't help in this situation, or just shoot you across the screen. The chill ground effect is completely useless against the monsters right now.
"
warpod wrote:
You give a candy to a kid. Kid starts to lick the candy. You take the candy away.

WHAT'S THE KID REACTION?

do not change smoke mine pls.

This analogy hardly works since they never intended to give the kid /candy/. If this is the case in your mind then GGG is good at giving away free candy they never intended to, then take it away. Although in GGG's case they only take away the small candy and give no fucks about the bigger candy (Snapshotting) or care to comment about it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info