No gender selection?!

"
metamag wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Some people want alternate sexes for the characters. Maybe when budget allows, we can investigate this

I don't understand why you didn't make a single male ranged class.

I'm pretty sure the Templar video shows him casting spells. Also, there are plenty of skills for other classes that work at a range. Also, the ranger is basically a guy.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
How the hell can playing a male character make you gay?

It's not games alone, it's combination of multitude of factors existing in our world today that, when combined, have a lot of potential for affecting someone's preference for gender. In case you haven't noticed, there are more and more homosexuals, and it's not they existed but were hidding - they were created!

Being mature is not the final phase of human development - there's another one, and I call it being smart. That means understanding that both child and mature phases have serious drawbacks, and rejecting that which creates drawbacks.
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
"
metamag wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Some people want alternate sexes for the characters. Maybe when budget allows, we can investigate this

I don't understand why you didn't make a single male ranged class.

Unless there is some subtlety here and you can spec duelist or marauder to be ranged...

Yes you can spec duelist and Marauder to ranged if you so desire.
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
Chris wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Templar video shows him casting spells.

Templar is an old, bald, superstitious guy, he doesn't look like Lucas in Dungeon Siege 3, now does he...
can we please lock this already... what good can come out of this thread that hasnt been said already?
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
"
wakko wrote:
can we please lock this already... what good can come out of this thread that hasnt been said already?

Diddo. This thread is pointless.
I love lamp
"
wakko wrote:

I don't want to be accused of censoring topics that I don't agree with by locking them - we have to just let the thread die... If people feel it's worth discussing, then they're welcome to.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Well since it's not in the process of dying yet I may as well give my extremely important input.

"
Chris wrote:
"
wakko wrote:

I don't want to be accused of censoring topics that I don't agree with by locking them - we have to just let the thread die... If people feel it's worth discussing, then they're welcome to.

Now that's the kind of moderation policy I can get behind.

"
metamag wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Templar video shows him casting spells.

Templar is an old, bald, superstitious guy, he doesn't look like Lucas in Dungeon Siege 3, now does he...

Well there is how Dungeon Siege 3 is terrible and shamed the previous games by being so bad. I don't think the Path of Exile developers want to be taking notes from that game.

Dont lock this thread its funny seeing people get mad xD. Also metamag has said dungeon siege 3 in almost every one of his posts
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
Last edited by Rustychops on Jul 23, 2011, 9:56:55 AM
"
Septile wrote:

Well there is how Dungeon Siege 3 is terrible and shamed the previous games by being so bad.

You are talking out of your ass.

Incredibly clueless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info