Open Beta Registration

At least half of the weighting will be random, I expect. We promised a lottery system, and that's what we can deliver. We may bias it slightly to reward people who have taken part in the forums, but that's not going to be the main deciding factor.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
At least half of the weighting will be random, I expect. We promised a lottery system, and that's what we can deliver. We may bias it slightly to reward people who have taken part in the forums, but that's not going to be the main deciding factor.

Ouch, Chris!...I thought we had something ;_;

ontopic: yeah thats fair :3
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Im having great expectations for this game.
Made a nice work with the lore.
Already watched all the movies, and Grinding Gear Games made a great work.

Really looking for beta hehehe.
Editor of sitesupremo.com.br
- Brazilian Game Blog -
I can't wait for this. I hope I get into beta :D
i was reading ign's article on this game and i immediately got stoked for it, and now the waiting game ._.
i am playing diablo 2 lately and just see this game, OMG!!!!! look much better than D3
Wow, I'm totally stoked for this game! You can only play Torchlight for so long. I played D2LOD for like 9 years religiously, then WoW for about 4 and was in one of the top 50 US guilds at the time, but I had to quit - not eating for a day or pooping over a video game isn't healthy.

This game looks like the perfect arpg, you get both extensive pve gameplay along with competitive pvp. I used to love WoW's arena system and the rewards given (I was my server's top rated ret pally for 3 seasons :D), but sadly most arpg games don't have that. (Yeah, I know WoW is an MMO, but just sayin' :P)

This looks just right, especially the whole 'its totally free' thing. Plus, this is what D3 should look like. Blizz is getting too cartoonish and WoWish, which isn't a good thing imo. Oh, and yes I understand the difference between an mmorpg and an arpg (Diablo vs WoW), only reason I'm mentioning Diablo and WoW is because those incorporated all of my favorite aspects of the fantasy rpg/mmo styles, and the fact that PoE looks D2 esque of course. The IGN article made it out to be a clone, but I find that almost insulting, everything I've seen mentioned about the game is very different than D2, the gameplay and overhead view being the only reminders of D2.

Sorry for the wall of text, but in conclusion, I'm stoked :)
looking forward to hopefully trying the game out, ive never played anything like it so im interested in what it looks like.
Can't wait to try this out!
"
Daemonphoe wrote:
but I had to quit - not eating for a day or pooping over a video game isn't healthy.

Good lord... that is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. :D At least you got it in time... most people just get divorces, become unemployed and sell their kidneys (or sell their kids like that Chinese couple on the news).
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info