Open Beta Registration

Beta's are work....and right now my lazy meter is maxed out.
"
DeciusMu wrote:
Beta's are work....and right now my lazy meter is maxed out.

It's refreshing to see somebody on here who isn't mad keen on the closed beta.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I made this account in februari, been lurking for a while. It should never be manditory for someone who would enjoy the game but doesn't have time spending hours on contructive posts to get into a beta.

Thank you to those who do, looking forward to
the beta.
Derp.
Seen this site a long time ago but didn't see the banner "register for beta" or whatever was it saying :D
So I am practically new.
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
I'm so pumped for the beta, ive been looking for a new rpg for a long time and i think this will be it!
"
gir wrote:
Total Forum Posts: 1

Guess I should have been flooding the forum with a daily post instead of just checking the site for news every day...

Total Forum Posts: 48 (0.1463 posts per day)
I actually know what you mean,I became rather inactive in terms of posting after a while.I just check on the game daily. I hope they do indeed not only decide on posting activity.Since I'm not one for posting a lot of crap or throwing my opinion 'round all the time.
He withdrew, himself wounded, and was compelled to return home inglorious, weeping - he who had once vainly hoped for the glory of a triumph.
"
corax wrote:
Total Forum Posts: 48

Did you know that your post count places you well within the top 1% of all user accounts? By that metric you're easily one of the most active posters. You should be hoping that GGG does base their CB invitations on forum activity because that would practically guarantee you an invitation in one of the first waves.

To everyone:
Don't worry about your post count. If you've made even 1 single forum post then that places you within the top 4% of all user accounts. If GGG does indeed invite 10,000 accounts over the course of the closed beta then that would constitute about 10-20% of their total account base. The math says that they could easily invite everyone who's ever posted at all and still have the large majority of invitations left over to distribute randomly. Obviously, that isn't a guarantee that posting on the forum will get you an invitation but those numbers should be a little reassuring.
Forum Sheriff
Last edited by tpapp157 on Jul 27, 2011, 12:52:32 PM
i check this website daily but i dont post
I just need to say that it looks more and more awesome for each day that passes. I do really hope it wont be (later on I've read that only customization will be sold) a free to play but pay to win game. I'd much rather pay for the game...
I found the sign-up to be a 'lil confusing regarding that. I didn't realise that signing up to the forums meant registering for the beta.

I hope it's not too dependant on post count since I rarely post in forums, in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info