Open Beta Registration

Interesting time ahead thats for sure.
I'm totally excited for this open beta too. I just joined, so it's doubtful I'll be one of the first initiated into the closed beta.
I've been lurking for a few weeks... I guess it's probably time to at least post ONCE so that I may get recognized for the closed beta. I'm really looking forward to it.
Game looks great, nice nice ^^
"
Zipper_32 wrote:
I've been lurking for a few weeks... I guess it's probably time to at least post ONCE so that I may get recognized for the closed beta. I'm really looking forward to it.

Same here.
Man, dozens of people are creeping out from the depths of the internet this last week or so. Looks like the followers are getting excited.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
creepy ;)
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
i can't wait to play this game. I really love isometric RPGs and most of all hack'n'slash isometric RPGs, and these days this genre seems to be dying because almost every new RPG is from first or third person view.
So i am really looking forward to this even, even though i prefer single player gaming, but Path of Exile seems to be designed like a great crossover between SP and MP.

BTW even though i am also looking forward to D3, its shame that its design and art style won't looke like Path of Exile, because it looks great
"
Tschokel wrote:
Game looks great, nice nice ^^

It really does, looking forward to it.
Im wondering, how many people there is on closed-beta at the moment?
Gyntti2 @ d2jsp.org

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info