Open Beta Registration

awesome game, waiting for beta key :(
This game looks interesting from what i seen. would be great to get into beta. but there pickin the people that have alot of post over the people that done have any. thats not really fair
"
Azuia wrote:
This game looks interesting from what i seen. would be great to get into beta. but there pickin the people that have alot of post over the people that done have any. thats not really fair

Actually you have a really good chance either way, it may seem like 0 posters are more likely to get a key, but there are just so many more 0 posters than posters.
Last edited by Traumist on Aug 10, 2011, 6:31:35 PM
I just have to get an beta-key this is like candy for my eyes!

Been waiting for a game like this to long now:P
"Hello my friend. Stay awhile and listen..."
-Deckard Cain
Need one because this night going to be a legendary night if I get a key!
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
Man, dozens of people are creeping out from the depths of the internet this last week or so. Looks like the followers are getting excited.

Wow....This made me laugh pretty hard.
I like this game, think its even better than Diablo III.
Love to have invite to try it.
That game looks very nice, i played much game like this and im really intrested in that :) waiting for key or opoen beta, good luck friends.
I play a lot of video games and haven't been more excited to try a game in years. Just sucks waiting so long to get a key. Totally willing to pay for this game however if I get a diablo III key first. I will play that instead.
Last edited by Vuldagar on Jan 31, 2012, 7:44:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info