Open Beta Registration

"
Gyntti wrote:
Im wondering, how many people there is on closed-beta at the moment?

CB starts in like 1 or 2 weeks. Currently the game is in alpha and about 30 people from the forums are in. Once CB starts there will be thousands of people added over the first month or so, if what Chris said is true..
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Cannot wait. I been lurking forums for weeks just in case i got selected. Cant wait to try this game and help the community :-)

I love fresh released game. Always fun to be part of something new
"You Cant Tame The Beast"

"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
"
Gyntti wrote:
Im wondering, how many people there is on closed-beta at the moment?

CB starts in like 1 or 2 weeks. Currently the game is in alpha and about 30 people from the forums are in. Once CB starts there will be thousands of people added over the first month or so, if what Chris said is true..

Isn`t that little bit optimistic to say, that it comes in a week or two? I think here is long time between this point of progress, and the point where anyone can start gameplay.

They made this site too early, it wudav been fun to just join in closed beta,rather than become selected from thousands of people after gutting waiting.
Gyntti2 @ d2jsp.org
hope i know what im doing well ill have to get ready for this
Ill be ready when the beta comes. Last week in the work at the moment, next week my summer vacation kicks in!
"
Yason wrote:
I think Chris will invite people which write on forums and have experience in games.
He won't invite people which register in 1.08.2011 and have 0 post on forum i guess.

Well I registered a while ago but dont post on here. I hope i can still get in, cause I really want to try this game out! I have a couple of concerns, but the art style and graphics in this game are amazing. It has a quality feel to it, which most games of the genre (outside of Diablo) fail to achieve IMO.
"
Well I registered a while ago but dont post on here. I hope i can still get in, cause I really want to try this game out! I have a couple of concerns, but the art style and graphics in this game are amazing. It has a quality feel to it, which most games of the genre (outside of Diablo) fail to achieve IMO.

Torchlight did it.
But graphics was cartoonish (and the game was brilliant reminded me much of D1).
But this will be the best game in ARPG genre since Diablo.
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.
Total Forum Posts: 1

Guess I should have been flooding the forum with a daily post instead of just checking the site for news every day...
"
gir wrote:

Guess I should have been flooding the forum with a daily post instead of just checking the site for news every day...

Don't worry!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
gir wrote:

Lol awesome. But I think accounts that are really old will probably be considered, even if they have minimal activity. I pretty much didn't post at all for the first half of this year and just recently became active again.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info